• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

what a game. Hard not to be proud of this team to make a bowl with all the injuries and adversity we've faced this season

Thanks to Dave Clawson and daughter Courtney. As well as Cade Carney. All class. Has restored my pride in WF after yesterday's miserable BB debacle.

Yeah, we had some bumps and Claws made some questionable decisions mid-year, but the mark of a true winner is someone who is not afraid to go back to the drawing board and find a way to turn things around. And he (they) did. Hats off to the entire coaching staff and the players for circling the wagons and getting that 3rd bowl.

Now if only we had such a resilient group leading BB who aren't afraid to look in the mirror and challenge their own preconceived notions of what it takes to actually prepare their players, play some semblance of defense, let alone compete in the ACC with the talent you have.

Claw should have whipped his nads out and told Cut to give them a shake

The football team proved to be a resilient group and determined to go bowling. Congrats to everyone involved.

Carney and Colburn have shown they both are better when they have to carry the whole load. Damn fine running backs.

Cade just said we are going to Florida, which has to be St Pete. I'll be there.

Two amazing performances by NC players at Carter-Newman Stadium and Wallace Cade Stadium.

Just looked up flights from DC to Shreveport and they are ugly. Anywhere but there please.

Cade just said we are going to Florida, which has to be St Pete. I'll be there.

The Gasparilla Bowl is in Tampa now at Raymond James. Great location for a game and a trip. There is a new area of Downtown Tampa opening next weekend.

Back