• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

Hey Stratt - we won. You can celebrate now.

Unconfirmed but saw on reddit this is the biggest spread differential ever of 62 points.

The Gasparilla Bowl is in Tampa now at Raymond James. Great location for a game and a trip. There is a new area of Downtown Tampa opening next weekend.

If Tampa, don't you live there? Any guidance on hotels, bars, restaurants would be greatly appreciated! Btw, Tampa in December would be AWESOME!

If Tampa, don't you live there? Any guidance on hotels, bars, restaurants would be greatly appreciated! Btw, Tampa in December would be AWESOME!

I’ll have plenty of recs. I’m hyped. The Tampa bar and restaurant scene has improved tremendously. Check out the new stuff in Tampa Heights, Seminole Heights, and Downtown Tampa.

I don't think that I have ever seen a Wake football team with receivers with better hands. Three cheers for whoever recruited them and whoever is coaching them. Great job, truly great job.

Duke didn't crack 200 yards until their last drive of the game in garbage time.

Best performance from the defense in a long time.

Duke didn't crack 200 yards until their last drive of the game in garbage time.

Best performance from the defense in a long time.

Against what I thought was a really good offense coming in. I was afraid Jones would pick us apart.

Against what I thought was a really good offense coming in. I was afraid Jones would pick us apart.

Newman has outplayed two NFL QB prospects in the last three weeks.

We will get a better bowl than Duke. They bring nobody and we have decent rep in that regard.

Cutcliffe you suck ass. Riding that ESPN Duke Peyton Manning summer at Duke horseshit and all the facility upgrades...and you get an absolute ass whooping.

Dick head.

Cutcliffe you suck ass. Riding that ESPN Duke Peyton Manning summer at Duke horseshit and all the facility upgrades...and you get an absolute ass whooping.

Dick head.

I mean do you blame him for playing that card?

Newman is the guy at Qb the next two years, no controversy at all in my mind.

Is WF the only North Carolina team in the ACC to beat all the NC teams it played?
Nothing like the local boys getting bragging rights in state!

Back