• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WF @ Duke 12:30 November 24 RSN

I see you still have to march across campus to the visitor locker rooms.

Incredible win for us today! It almost erases what happened to the basketball team yesterday.

I am proud of this team and what Clawson was able to do to turn this season around. Bowl bound baby!

I admire the social media director for putting this together

how much longer is Cut going to keep coaching? It would do well for Wake for Duke to go back to historical competitiveness.

Did not see the handshake. If someone can find a clip it would be much appreciated. Fuck dook.

Cutt is a dick. Why do people still revere him like they do? I’d be fine if he loses every game every year.

how much longer is Cut going to keep coaching? It would do well for Wake for Duke to go back to historical competitiveness.
imo,and based on their recent success under Cut, Duke is successful compared to their history. They beat us pretty good last year as well.

One is a rising, shining star.
The other is a star that's burning out.
That is a both a consideration and distinct possibility but Cut is always worse than curt with Clawson. Dorean at State doesn’t behave rudely.

I love that option D for “play of the game” was just a 20 yard crossing route. Really gets the juices flowing!

Back