• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

We had a lot of hard hit balls against Kershaw earlier I wasn't surprised that we broke out in an inning.

Lettttsssssss go Bravos! Back spasms showing now as Kershaw is not the dominant pitcher he used to be or at least not the endurance. Thank goodness!

Would love for Bryse to get W as he was lights out for his biggest game ever. Only one hit vs best hitting team in baseball! All Snit and everyone could hope for. Need bullpen to shutem down for 9 outs!

Just no quit in this team. I am beyond impressed in this performance after yesterday. This is awesome

Talk about stepping up... MY MAN Bryse Wilson out dueling Kershaw tonight. Baseball is a funny game.

Snit absolute amateur hour not making sure Will Smith announced as PH before putting Martin in. Just so poor.

This might be the best hitting top to bottom Braves team I can ever remember

Back