• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

I think we'll have him face Joc since its left v left then get him out.

Getting huge pitch count on May they're going to have to go to their Bullpen extensively in this game which has worked out really well for us so far.

Well hopefully that doesn’t change momentum. Great play by Betts. Sloppy by Ozuna.

Minter gives you 3 fantastic scoreless innings, Dodgers starter bounced after 2 innings, braves up 2-0 after 2. You would’ve taken that 10 times out of 10. But 2 left on base on the 2nd and 2 left on in the 3rd (or 1 left and 1 being the third out) is a huge missed opportunity.

How does a major league player not tag up properly? No excuse for that.

It’s just as much on Wash at 3rd. He should have never even left the bag and gone if/when Wash said to.

It’s just as much on Wash at 3rd. He should have never even left the bag and gone if/when Wash said to.

Wash should have been screaming at him to go back to base. Maybe he was and Ozuna ignored but a horrible mishap. But we aren’t up 3-1 if not for Ozuna so we will give him a pass.

Pussies took 11 straight pitches without swinging. Couple close ones that could have been called. And then that. What a joke.

Unfortunately went way too long with Will. He is clearly struggling and not fooling anyone and regularly getting behind in counts. Martin saved his hide last night but will need O to save him tonight.

Unfortunately went way too long with Will. He is clearly struggling and not fooling anyone and regularly getting behind in counts. Martin saved his hide last night but will need O to save him tonight.

Couldn’t take him out yet. Hadn’t face the minimum.

The problem AB there was Muncy. He wasn’t chasing the slider, maybe don’t throw him 5 straight, three for balls

I mean I guess that’s just good hitting, but I’m pretty sure hitters are typically not just watching 11 straight pitches in a one run game with 2 outs and a RISP. Very fortunate.

Couldn’t take him out yet. Hadn’t face the minimum.

Oh yeah. Unless we get a big inning over next couple of innings I avoid using Martin and assume Melancon isn’t used unless save situation. Need those 2 to help close out for Fried and/or Anderson and guessing could also use some mix of Greene/Matzek if need be.

Back