• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

I mean at the very least after Swanson gets hung up Riley has to be standing on third. Wtf.

I didn't realize Lonnie Smith was the Braves base-running coach. That's the only reasonable explanation.

Got to shake it off and forget it one run lead five innings to go

Austin acting like he couldn’t hear or understand 3rd base coach as excuse. What a dummy. You have to know as soon as he is caught in run down you go to 3rd and get the free base while they run down Dansby. Instead he is like a deer in heads light waiting, running back to 2nd and finally going to 3rd too late.

Dodgers leaving bases loaded to end inning eases the pain slightly as that could have been a dagger if they get runs to take lead and really seize mo. A run now would be nice. Then Mookie does that!??

Ump has a terrible strike zone. Calling most pitches that hit the edge of the strike zone balls and then that one on Bellinger was awful.

Last edited:
Ump has a terrible strike zone

That was wild. Split the plate right down the center. Literally the ump’s eyes must have been closed for a split second.

Anyway, nice job working out of it with the double play.

8 pitch AB pinch hit HR with a couple pure luck foul tips. I hate baseball. Think the Atlanta curse is just too much.

Down to three Innings I think we would have taken this at the beginning of the series.

Not doing any favors with these 3 outs in 10 pitches sides while every dodgers batter gets 10 pitches to wait for a meatball.

Zero hits since the 4th. I don’t think they’ll ever get over the hump. Two different elimination games up 2-0. Another where pitching only gives up only 3 runs. Just another epic postseason choke.

Back