• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2022 Atlanta Braves Season Thread: off season decisions loom

Obviously "can we just steal a game" mentality tonight. Didn't work. Hope they don't regret it two games later.

6 runs with two outs in two innings is a pretty big joke. Credit to Dodgers hitters, but the odds of that are absurdly low.

Looks like the play where Trent Strickland left third base early really changed this game.

We had a shot to end this in 5 with an opener who threw us 3 innings. Just wasn’t our night. We will come thru tomorrow.

We’ve had three (maybe 4) instances of two runners on with no outs. Only scored one run. Gonna need the clutch hitting to come back tomorrow.

Wake game and Game 6 being at the same time tomorrow might give me a goddamn stroke

Lots of hits (just not with runners in scoring position) and some hard hit balls. Braves scores a lot in late innings. I am not giving up if Dodgers do not tack on more runs.

Bases loaded with none out in the 2nd and not getting a run in made it a lot easier for me to focus on the Wake game.

The Rays are as bad as the Braves as far as striking out and getting hits with RISP. If they meet in the

World Series, no game will end before midnight.

Game 7 off to an ok start. Would've liked to get FF in there but I'll take an early run.

Back