• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread - Lectro Busy Biting His MyPillow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
6000-1432-00.jpg

1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 1, 0, 0, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0

do you ever feel weird about how people use binging in a positive manner?

sort of related, but there was an interesting article from the SF Chronicle's new restaurant critic about words she won't use in her reviews. so, for example, saying a certain food is addicting/addictive.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/restaur...l-never-see-me-use-in-restaurant-13652564.php

yeah the whole point of the word is that it's something done to excess

makes me think of the portlandia sketch where fred and carrie watch so much battlestar galactica that they need to convince some random dude to write another episode for them

i feel like there's a pretty depressing addictive reality underneath the comedy there

James Buchanan kinda looks like Sir Anthony Hopkins in that pic.

Also, I can't look at that pic of Clinton and not see the old Conan sketch with the cut out mouth and Robert Smigel impersonation. "It's my nerve bundle, Conan!"

Everyone's hair is so well coifed that it looks like Pierce and Buchanan just fucked right before they posed for their portraits.

slow your roll, Tyler truthers

you can father children and not fuck, that is just stone cold fact, i'm sorry you folks had to learn about recreational sex this way, but here we are

george washington was pretty great, i'm a fan, good work turning down being king

but he never had any kids with martha and i am pretty sure that's because they weren't fucking cause he liked doing war and gardening too much

I think it's kinda strange that -phobia is the preferred suffix for malicious feelings toward a group of people

always felt insufficient

Looking at those pics don't discourage me from wanting to support PETE BUTT (not to be confused with Peat Butt which will clear up with some topical cream). If you have to have a shithead at 45, at least flanking him with the first black President and the first openly gay President has a nice feel to it.

you can father children and not fuck, that is just stone cold fact, i'm sorry you folks had to learn about recreational sex this way, but here we are

george washington was pretty great, i'm a fan, good work turning down being king

but he never had any kids with martha and i am pretty sure that's because they weren't fucking cause he liked doing war and gardening too much

wait so your argument against Tyler fucking is that just because he had kids doesn't mean he fucks, while at the same time saying no Washington kids = no fucking

Just because Martha wasn't fertile doesn't mean they weren't getting down on the reg. Also, it seems pretty obvious that GW was hot and heavy with Sally Fairfax.

image.jpg

Young Martha Washington was definitely a 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back