• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Bringing Back the $%&*?#@($#*@)#(

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s always an interesting day. I spend the morning with my super religious mother-in-law who thinks Trump is the second coming of Jesus, and then shift to my super religious mother in the afternoon who thinks Trump is the Antichrist.

Pretty much the same situation here but we rarely talk politics.

Moms, man. They’re complicated. Just did a 6+ hour drive with mine on Saturday which has been followed by five days of close proximity. My patience is thin.

I won’t see my mother again for a couple of months at least and won’t see my mother-in law again before January 6 at the earliest, and probably longer.

Article in NYT today discussing the C8 2020 Corvette Stingray.

Wow.

Major redesign.

The Town is such a great movie. I’m not sure why it didn’t get more hype.

Blake Lively is terrible but other than that...

Whatever tool I borrowed from my father in law in the previous year will be the gift that he gets me for Christmas. Hello new roller.

It's 1:45. Did a couple of work calls from home and things are fine. Kids are off playing with friends in the neighborhood, mother and law went shopping, wife is hanging with the neighbors.

Pretty much no reason not to go downstairs and make a bloody. None, really.

It's 1:45. Did a couple of work calls from home and things are fine. Kids are off playing with friends in the neighborhood, mother and law went shopping, wife is hanging with the neighbors.

Pretty much no reason not to go downstairs and make a bloody. None, really.

I fucking love bloody Marys. They are my number one golf go-to.

A coworker gave me some homemade tamales. Daggum are they good.

Anyone have friends/family in Virginia that are gun people? I've got a few family friends in VA who are just going apeshit. Like, full on bunker people.

Why are they going apeshit? Social isolation + paranoia + too much money to spend?

Also, Cav, I hope your bout with the kid illness goes better than mine. Stomach bug has wrecked my house. I thought I was in the clear after feeling better today. Just shit my pants.

Also, Cav, I hope your bout with the kid illness goes better than mine. Stomach bug has wrecked my house. I thought I was in the clear after feeling better today. Just shit my pants.

You probably want to go up a size on your butt plug.

You probably want to go up a size on your butt plug.

Update: solid cheek work saved my boxers. Just filled the crack.

Extra upside is the friendly reminder that the next time juice's mom goes to the buttfet, she needs to chomp the garden a bit. Overgrown.

I feel like the milhouse reveal at he’s not just a cranky cracker almost boomer is a bigger reveal than anything JJ Abrams had in store for us

I was in Palm Springs for Xmas and noticed a new kind of business. For a few years, there have been pot delivery services in OC and LA, but I saw something in Palm Springs I haven't seen here. They have drive through pot stores.

I wonder if you can get fries with your weed? It would be really convenient and cut out the middle man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back