• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me why Carolina hasn’t released Okung despite him being hurt all season on the last year of his deal? Don’t know why it just annoys seeing him on the depth chart every week knowing he’s never going to play for us. What a stupid trade.

Can someone explain to me why Carolina hasn’t released Okung despite him being hurt all season on the last year of his deal? Don’t know why it just annoys seeing him on the depth chart every week knowing he’s never going to play for us. What a stupid trade.

Why release him, other than it annoys you seeing him there? We gain nothing from cutting him.

Plot thickens

We don’t even have a GM right now.

Saw on the a.m. shows that McShay has Wilson at #8 and Fields at #9 in his most recent rankings. Didn't say where he has Lance. Might be getting more likely NYJ trades back with Mia or Cin, both of whom could really use Sewell.

Tonight reverses it! Fields #1 to the Jags! Lawrence is a Jet after all.

2nd straight year that Trevor Lawrence gets beat by team by a QB that outplays him in playoff game.

Is there any link to their full draft? I’d like to see where Sage ends up especially because they have us taking a big WR who opted out.

Is there any link to their full draft? I’d like to see where Sage ends up especially because they have us taking a big WR who opted out.

I've seen Sage in the third round in other drafts.

Driscoll’s mock has Boogie 2nd, Sage 4th, Newman 5th.

I mean I’d be ok with the Cats taking a late-round flyer on Newman? He cost himself a lot of money by not playing (and prob Sage too). Out of sight out of mind kinda thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back