• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure who these senior bowl practice announcers are, but one of them is convinced the Panthers will take a QB in round 1.

I like this mock draft scrolling during the senior bowl that has Sewell falling to us.

Yeah, that would be great but I doubt it happens. Jeremiah has consistenly had Slater ranked ahead of Sewell though. I'd be happy if we got either or got Wilson, maybe Parsons. Anything else is a bad draft imo.

I’m sure we were in on the deal until the Rams started talking multiple 1sts.

I’m sure we were in on the deal until the Rams started talking multiple 1sts.

FWIW they probably had to pay an extra 1st just for the Lions to take on Goffs contract.

It wasn’t simply 2 1sts and change for Stafford. They had to PAY the Lions to take Goff too.

This was a Browns/Osweiler trade for the Lions. They don’t care about Goff

Yup. When I first heard about the trade, I was thinking it was the Lions being the Lions. But when I read they were getting 2 1sts and a 3rd, that was a pretty shrewd move. It also positions them well to move up to get a QB if they want to. But more likely, they let Goff start for a year just to see what he has left, and if he sucks, they suck and will be in position to draft a QB next year.

Or Goff will be mediocre and they will accomplish neither.

I didn’t realize Rodgers was a Round 3-4 projection. Hell yeah, I’d take him in the 4th assuming we lose Samuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back