• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Carolina Panthers - New Season New Thread for 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you're not going to draft a QB, that means finding an existing 1. Possible QBs on the move include Darnold, Brissett, Lock, Carr (obligatory to mention with Gruden as coach), Taylor (Bridgewater with much better wheels), Dak, Wentz/Hurts, Cousins, Foles, Trubisky, Rodgers, Winston, Ryan and Garropolo. And I don't see Rodgers agreeing to go to a somewhat rebuilding team, and Atlanta ain't trading within the division (nor does Rhule probably want someone Ryan's age). So tell me who you want out of that group.

If dak didn't want $40m a year, I'd be more than happy to have him. Otherwise, I think Jimmy G & Cousins are both upgrades, and potentially Carr and maaaaybe Darnold but it is a crapshoot with him in re: how much the franchise has caused him to stink or if it is by his own doing.

Like what do I have to do to lock that trade in? Run over my dog? I'll throw it in reverse and do it twice if I have to*

*I love my dog and take great care of her

Someone PM me too please. Feel like I’m missing out on big news. Lol

What’s happening, son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back