• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

c9++ Mafia Game Thread; TOWN WINS

SD3 (4) - tim, WFU03, Townie, RSF
Tim (3) - Nonny, Da, gouda
WFU03 (1) - bym
Townie (1) - SD3
Da (1) - blue

SD3, vanilla civ, has been lynched by the town. Night moves have until 5:00pm Eastern.

tim, vanilla civ, was found dead as the town woke up. Day 4 starts now, ends 10:30:59am tomorrow morning.

Sorry about the late speculation. I was waiting for Gouda to reveal his investigation. He gave me the one answer I didn't expect, the SK. That took me a while to rewrite my analysis.

I still don't know why he held it so long. I understand maybe not leading with it, but waiting until less than 30 minutes gave little time to digest it.

Sorry about the late speculation. I was waiting for Gouda to reveal his investigation. He gave me the one answer I didn't expect, the SK. That took me a while to rewrite my analysis.

I still don't know why he held it so long. I understand maybe not leading with it, but waiting until less than 30 minutes gave little time to digest it.

says the guy who made an unpressured reveal 5 minutes before the deadline

You're still knew it's fine. 30 minutes is normal. The more people talk before knowing if I did or didn't investigate them the better.

Speculating about the letters is also kinda not productive because you're going off claims not bodies.

RSF what was the thinking behind the late change?

I was off on SD3 this whole time and am thinking I may be wrong about gouda, but I guess I don't understand why they antagonize the literally only clear player. Is there no other way to try and convince people than just being colossal dicks?

Genuinely got caught up on SD3 saying "ride me all the way to victory" or whatever the fuck.

RSF what was the thinking behind the late change?

I was off on SD3 this whole time and am thinking I may be wrong about gouda, but I guess I don't understand why they antagonize the literally only clear player. Is there no other way to try and convince people than just being colossal dicks?

Genuinely got caught up on SD3 saying "ride me all the way to victory" or whatever the fuck.

Because he gets upset and it's funny.

Plus, ICs are pretty useless, it's a tough role to play because no one interacts with you organically

but rsf is cool, it's not like he's rj and he'll utterly lose his mind and threaten to sue you if you say something like "you old turd"

idk if the kansas posters know RJ, he currently has like six threads on the boards devoted to him exclusively either trying to start or stop massive fights with lots of posters

my read on SD3 is mostly irrelevant, since we know i'm not a special and we know sd3 was vanilla, but:

i thought the d2 stuff could've been a separation play (especially since the late switch seemed like he never really planned for the dv7 run to catch on, and/or never planned to actually leave his vote there, while still having it there initially to get some easy separation), and he seemed a little too eager/helpful on d3 (to your point, the "follow me to victory" shit is usually a bad look and I don't remember sd3 using it in the past)

also he used to be a favorite spot for me to stash votes because i don't think he's a particularly good civ, but then who am i to talk at this point

Because he gets upset and it's funny.

Plus, ICs are pretty useless, it's a tough role to play because no one interacts with you organically

honestly i'm just on my vanilla game right now, except unlike my usual vanilla game i can say outrageous shit and not be afraid of a vote run

i already showed kory bb but my friend got me Calvé-Delft's Winterboekje, the random 1930s dutch cookbook (?) as a gift when i mentioned it offhand a few weeks ago

i wish i knew dutch! it is cool! they cook with a lot of mayonnaise or they did in the 1930s

this is the cookbook

Calve%CC%81_winterboekje_1.jpg

Calve%CC%81_winterboekje_2.jpg

Back