• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

dv7 (11) - GoalieMom, Ph, rommy, bern, Juice, numbers, SD3, redwing, mako, GAT, bym
toogs (3) - Da, ryala, shiny
Ph (1) - toogs
redwing (1) - dv7
shiny (1) - tcc

DNV: Eagles, tim, WFU03

Due to majo, no votes for Eagles, tim, and WFU03 will not count against them

dv7, Chitauri Soldier, mafia goon, has been lynched by the town.

Night moves have 45 min to submit moves due to majority vote, please have moves in by 10:51.

ahhh

***switch to wf3***

wtf is going on

i skimmed the thread starting at like 5 pm and missed this. didn't think someone who doesn't know shit about marvel breadcrumbing his civ role was a killable offense (i've definitely done it) but he didn't vote to kill the person that claimed his role.

***dv***

Rommy cast a vote for townie then Da and Juice jumped on townie within a handful of posts without explaining why at any point (unless I missed it). Eaglez voted for townie fourth and DV7 joined in after quoting a townie Ph callout. I can’t tell if the townie consistent requests for Ph to show up and tell us about the avengers universe is genuine or an attempt to gain credibility down the road. I’d like him to contribute more and think he should get some early votes.

Similarly don’t have a great read on the townie-dv7 early game banter and then dv7 putting a fifth vote on townie. Townie was the only vote on DV7 days one and two.

I think it makes look dv7 civ - the late day switches for a tie (while misguided) I think is overlookable given our obsession with ties here. Also don’t see GAT doing what he did vote wise late (plus townie’s direct post calling him out in the last five minutes) if he’s mafia with townie.

***Vote for Ph***

if dv is maf then numbers is also. posted this three minutes after the round started, assuming it was a crafted defense after dv fucked up.

tim, Ebony Maw, mafia roleblocker/silencer, has been AA'd due to two night posts per Rule #9.

You are Ebony Maw, member of the Black Order. You have powerful telekinetic abilities that allow you to control most of your surroundings. This control allows you to operate as the mafia roleblocker. During a night phase, you may select a player that you would like to block from performing all actions. This ability has a one-night cooldown (i.e., you may not use it on consecutive nights). Additionally, if Thanos is able to acquire 4 Infinity Stones, you will gain a one-time silencing power. During a night phase after Thanos acquires a 4th Infinity Stone, you may select a player to silence. That player will only be allowed to post once during the following day phase and the post may only contain a vote for a player. If your team chooses to use this power, you must be the one who silences that player.

As the town woke up, numbers, Rocket Raccoon, vanilla civ, was found dead.

You are Rocket Raccoon, a genetically enhance creature that became an intergalactic criminal. Alongside the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy, you have fought to protect various planets and species from danger, always for the right price. In this game, you are a vanilla civ.

Day 5 starts now, ends 1:30:59pm

Feeling like Tim might be bad. His tone is really off.

Well, at least tim made me feel better about how dumb I am. And DV7 dead talked. Interesting night.

hahahaha isn't that two games in a row now for night talk deaths on majos?? ripip

Mako and GAT both had very late votes on dv7 once the majo was pretty obvious, both felt the need to explain their decisions in a defensive tone as well. I would be fine going with either one, with priority towards GAT

Mako and GAT both had very late votes on dv7 once the majo was pretty obvious, both felt the need to explain their decisions in a defensive tone as well. I would be fine going with either one, with priority towards GAT

GAT killshotted townie. Mako and tcc both voted for dead people. All these reads seem lower on the totem pole.

Back