• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

END OF DAY 1 VOTE COUNT (Post #311)
Knight (6) - BBD (civ), dv7, Juice, ryala, Ph, Nonny (civ)
GAT (4) - rommy, damo (gf hunter), gouda (civ), SD3
bern (3) - mako, Knight (civ), tim
Da (3) - redwing, GoalieMom, tcc
numbers (2) - bym, toogs
rommy (1) - Da
damo (1) - Eagles
dv7 (1) - Townie (mafia janitor)
Ph (1) - WFU03
bym (1) - JMan (civ)
gouda (1) - GAT
Nonny (1) - bern
tim (1) - shiny
shiny (1) - numbers

DNV: None

END OF DAY 2 VOTE COUNT (Post #610)
JMan (8) - Da, toogs, BBD (civ), ryala, GAT, dv7, WFU03, redwing
WFU03 (7) - rommy, Eagles, shiny, damo (gf hunter), SD3, JMan (civ), tim
shiny (6) - numbers, tcc, gouda (civ), Juice, bym, mako
dv7 (1) - Townie (mafia janitor)
numbers (1) - GoalieMom
mako (1) - bern
mako (1) - Ph

DNV: None

END OF DAY 3 VOTE COUNT (Post #831)
Townie (8) - rommy, Da, Juice, Eagles, gouda (civ), tim, GAT, numbers
WFU03 (6) - SD3, GoalieMom, mako, redwing, tcc, dv7
redwing (2) - bern, toogs
Juice (1) - WFU03
gouda (1) - bym
GoalieMom (1) - shiny
GAT (1) - damo (GF Hunter)
dv7 (1) - Ph
Da (1) - ryala
Ph (1) - Townie (mafia janitor)

tcc's collection of votes days 1-3 plus my count for today

Toogs: Da, GAT, Ryla, shiny (4)
Dv7: Goalie, Ph, Rommy, bern, juice, numbers (6)
Ph: Toogs
Redwing: dv7
Shiny: tcc

Completely missed this. No one would be claiming a vanilla civ at this point unless it was a safe claim. I stayed on DV7, but we should all be moving there.

Nah dude. Meaningful.

I'm taking this as a sign that Shiny is maf and they've given up on saving DV7.

Who was it that claimed Falcon? That person should be on the list, too.

WFU03 claimed falcon as van civ, IIRC

The only thing that gives me any pause about tcc and mako is that the vote was for someone lynched and not someone killed at night. So it isn't necessarily something that would have been discussed in mafia chat. Neither are the play for now, but something to keep in mind. Obvious choice for now is DV7. Too much floundering and nothing really adds up.

***Dv7***

dv7 if you are a nilla wafer you should be slinging that big wang around not huddling up a singleton vote on redwings

***DV7***

I was putting the Townie vote as a placeholder earlier to make sure I had one in, and didn't reread beforehand. Mea Culpa

I was for real cutting down and stacking a bigass pine tree, though.

The only thing that gives me any pause about tcc and mako is that the vote was for someone lynched and not someone killed at night. So it isn't necessarily something that would have been discussed in mafia chat. Neither are the play for now, but something to keep in mind. Obvious choice for now is DV7. Too much floundering and nothing really adds up.

***Dv7***

The flip side of that is that it is someone that would have been in a mafia chat with them.

Dangerously close to a majo - assuming DV7 wont say anything different, since he has already made a claim.

dv7 (9) - GoalieMom, Ph, rommy, bern, Juice, numbers, SD3, redwing, mako
toogs (4) - Da, GAT, ryala, shiny
Ph (1) - toogs
redwing (1) - dv7
shiny (1) - tcc

YTV: Eagles, tim, WFU03, bym

***switch to d7***

was waiting for a vote count to be sure i didn't majo him before he showed up.

dude made 3 posts over 6.5 hours after his role was claimed by mafia and didn't bother to mention that townie had tried to claim his role? not bloody likely. I can see the first two being misses at the end of round because it was chaos. the third post at 9:20 he mentions being confused af. but then waits another 90 minutes to come back and post? the civ reaction there is an immediate "wait, wtf, townie claimed my role!!!!" that he took time to build up a case suggests taking the time to try to build a case. innocents don't do that.

has to be wfu03 or redwing here

agree with this. Vote wfu03 because of the self preservation.

also, why was BBD killed?

This post looks awful to me. GoalieMom, can you explain why you posted this?

WFU03 claimed Falcon, said he was vanilla (chocolate), made a self preservation vote and disappeared. Seems like a lot of work if he's truly vanilla. I'm trying to figure out who would target BBD as an overnight kill given that he hardly had any posts and is still relatively new to Mafia. Seems like maybe it would be someone who hasn't played mafia with him before.

Shiny defending another very early civ breadcrumb. DV7, WFU03, and Shiny should be the next three to go. Shiny's posts look like he's trying hard to look like a civ but can't help but be skeptical of anything accusing his mafia brethren. Then he's got weak votes for Toogs.

***DV7***

I was putting the Townie vote as a placeholder earlier to make sure I had one in, and didn't reread beforehand. Mea Culpa

I was for real cutting down and stacking a bigass pine tree, though.

This is a very defensive post for putting a vote on dv7 after its clear hes going to go

***switch to d7***

was waiting for a vote count to be sure i didn't majo him before he showed up.

dude made 3 posts over 6.5 hours after his role was claimed by mafia and didn't bother to mention that townie had tried to claim his role? not bloody likely. I can see the first two being misses at the end of round because it was chaos. the third post at 9:20 he mentions being confused af. but then waits another 90 minutes to come back and post? the civ reaction there is an immediate "wait, wtf, townie claimed my role!!!!" that he took time to build up a case suggests taking the time to try to build a case. innocents don't do that.

also a late vote with a defensive tone

further, the camping of townie on dv7 as lone votes in the first two rounds and then dv7 claiming the same role is just too much, man

This is a very defensive post for putting a vote on dv7 after its clear hes going to go

It was explaining how I'm dumb as fuck and voted for a dead guy yesterday. I then voted for myself as atonement because I am often a dumbass and am doing my level best not to fuck up the game.

dv7 (10) - GoalieMom, Ph, rommy, bern, Juice, numbers, SD3, redwing, mako, GAT
toogs (3) - Da, ryala, shiny
Ph (1) - toogs
redwing (1) - dv7
shiny (1) - tcc

YTV: Eagles, tim, WFU03, bym

Majo is 11, 9 min left until a majority vote will not occur.

how do i undo multiquote on this board?

and to the questions about tcc - i would not say he is crafty enough to fake this. there's a lot of Mr Magoo in tcc. and by that i mean that its not as clearing as it would be with some other players.

Back