• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Avengers Endfinity Wargame Mafia; MAFIA WINS

there are three living players with 20 or fewer posts: ph (20), goaliemom (18), and bern (11)

other than dv7 night 4, bern has been voting on players not involved in any run-ups, ties, etc.

lol I'm not reading all that but majoing at 10am is pretty fucking stupid play.

Thanos is definitely the mafia. The post with the collector as independent makes sense.

Remember at the start of infinite war, the avengers were split from Civil War, so you had Captain America, Falcon, Winter Soldier, Ant Man and Scarlet Witch on one side, and Iron Man, Spiderman, Vision, Black Widow, and War Machine on the other.

I would expect civs to include those 10 plus Thor, Loki, Hulk, Carol Danvers(who should be really powerful), Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Nebula, Drax, Gamora, Groot, Rocket, Star- Lord. Nick Fury and Maria Hill could be included.

I am also here for the Ph heroball effort at this point

Nah fuck that, it's the only thing it can be.

"The mafia team will receive a group of safe roleclaims."

The chances Townie quick pulled a safe claim that mafia dv7 had already breadcrumbed for >>>>>>>>>>>>> Townie making up a safe claim not on the list that dv7 also happens to be playing as a vanilla civ.

This. Groot claim is meaningless.

has to be wfu03 or redwing here

agree with this. Vote wfu03 because of the self preservation.

also, why was BBD killed?

This post looks awful to me. GoalieMom, can you explain why you posted this?

WFU03 claimed Falcon, said he was vanilla (chocolate), made a self preservation vote and disappeared. Seems like a lot of work if he's truly vanilla. I'm trying to figure out who would target BBD as an overnight kill given that he hardly had any posts and is still relatively new to Mafia. Seems like maybe it would be someone who hasn't played mafia with him before.

I have no clue what to make of the eaglez claim after seeing the mafia RB write up

Hopefully this will clear these out.

I have no clue what to make of the eaglez claim after seeing the mafia RB write up

2 serious options.

1. He’s being jailed
2. He’s lying

I can’t imagine mafia has 2 RBs who can flip-flop nights.

So let's look at who votes to move people:
tcc moves redwing up to make it 6T, 5R, 3W.

At this point, I am the least likely person to get lynched. The next vote is redwing, who votes for me, not Townie, making it 6T, 5R, 4W.

Timdunk then pushes Townie ahead further to make it 7T, 5R, 4W. At this point with 7 minutes left, the mafia need to figure out how to save Townie or make themselves look good if he dies. However, if Redwing is also mafia, this goal is much harder.

This is really on the nose.

Note: i cut out some other text from this quoted post to keep it short

2 serious options.

1. He’s being jailed
2. He’s lying

I can’t imagine mafia has 2 RBs who can flip-flop nights.

I agree with this. Doesn't make sense that he is being role blocked every night.

eagles

It didn't work.

Could be a civ special who is afraid of him if he's mafia. I think we can come back to eaglez soon enough.

One thing we do know is that there are at least 6 members of the mafia. Thanos plus 4 members of the Black Order plus dv7's goon.

Let's keep this going by taking out WFU03 and Shiny.

WFU03

I still think the trio I mentioned before (dv7, gat, tcc) might have another mafia in it. I also wonder if redwing was getting protected by them as well.

I'd like to see gat get some love for now and hear more though.

***gat***

In post #390, timd explicitly questions why i am continuing to vote GAT on D2 (i voted GAT D1) when GAT only had like one post. Pretty boldfaced defense of a teammate that was needless to me.

we are not voting out eagles without a cop claim report on him. so take your votes off of him. plz k thx.

there is zero chance eagles is getting lynched here so those are 2 bad votes for ihm so far. Do you not understand how his cult of personality works? Although he may be slipping as not one krider has come at me.

Shiny either has a post restriction or a lot of very strong downers in his system.

In post #390, timd explicitly questions why i am continuing to vote GAT on D2 (i voted GAT D1) when GAT only had like one post. Pretty boldfaced defense of a teammate that was needless to me.

meaning i am civ leaning GAT for it, if that wasn't clear

It didn't work.

Could be a civ special who is afraid of him if he's mafia. I think we can come back to eaglez soon enough.

One thing we do know is that there are at least 6 members of the mafia. Thanos plus 4 members of the Black Order plus dv7's goon.

Let's keep this going by taking out WFU03 and Shiny.

WFU03

If you click the little blue arrow in the quote, it will take you to the post where you can uncheck the quote function

Did Numbers really exude special enough to draw a night hit before Rommy or Da?

Back