• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll drop 40 on us when we schedule Davidson and McKillop is 73 years old.

Sounds like McCray is our guy with the timing of the announcement and recent expert predictions. I like him and would be excited to have him aboard. Hoping that getting our first 21 guy committed sparks some more action on the recruiting front.

If you told me McCray was a top 5 PG in the 2021 class that we had no shot at, I'd believe you based on the eye test.

there are going to be numerous outstanding college basketball players (probably every sport) who received very little attention with high school rankings due to the pandemic...let's hope that McCray is one of them. Plus, McCray is a good basketball name- you old guys might remember Scooter and Rodney from Louisville.

there are going to be numerous outstanding college basketball players (probably every sport) who received very little attention with high school rankings due to the pandemic...let's hope that McCray is one of them. Plus, McCray is a good basketball name- you old guys might remember Scooter and Rodney from Louisville.

Define ‘old’

Brings back memories I played against Rodney back in the day when he played for Mount Vernon High School

Nice to see the new coaching staff's recruiting ties pay off to pick their first commitment for the 2021 class. Has he been ranked anywhere yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back