• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you are talking overall experience. Basketball wise, it should look like this (should):

Xavier
WFU close #2
Georgetown (they've been fading for years)
Alabama
MSU

Yes, I was talking about the overall experience (e.g. location, student makeup, academics, etc.) of the schools. Basketball-wise, I'm sure those schools would rate us quite differently (they've been fading for years describes us pretty accurately, too).

Corey Evans just gave a futurecast for Lynn Kidd to Wake, 4star pf and top 100 kid from Florida.

McCray looks legit. Haven’t said that in a while about a recruit. Explosive, nasty step back if it comes with a shot. Great passing. Explosive athleticism and vision alone will make him a contributor. Length gives him defensive potential

Corey Evans has a success rate of about 90% for men’s basketball... So says his own website. Did they say he would re-classify so he can play?

Corey Evans has a success rate of about 90% for men’s basketball... So says his own website. Did they say he would re-classify so he can play?

Yeah but they usually all change their predictions when news solidifies (but before the announcement). But I hope we get this kid, looks legit.

Agree with others. Been saying for years that we need to adopt the UVA model of hitting the 4*, top 125 kids hard. A one and done would be nice and helpful but we'll win games with 3rd and 4th year kids who don't want to jump ship, haha.

Let’s temper our enthusiasm. God killed our coach. A decade later we finally have a good coach again and God sends a plague to get the rest of us.

What's his connection to Mitchell Wilbekin?

Edited to answer my own question- Looks like they attended the same high school.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back