• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it must be asked.

Is Strick the new BudatWake?

Ha. Took me a second.
But, don’t we need him to come back so he can keep leaving.

This thread got exciting pretty quickly.

This thread got exciting pretty quickly.

Dunno if it’s a kid making a good team look bad or an average team making a kid look good.

Guessing he’s about 190lbs or so but likely to fill out to 220, yes?

This kid reminds me of Collins. Needs to get stronger of course...But has similar explosiveness around the rim and a very high ceiling. Wow...REALLY want this kid. Get him and we can stop thinking about big men for 2021. That would give us Emma, Lynn, Tariq and Ody for a few years. Lock up a solid big every recruiting cycle and we will be in good shape.

Dunno if it’s a kid making a good team look bad or an average team making a kid look good.

Guessing he’s about 190lbs or so but likely to fill out to 220, yes?

listed @ 6'9" 220 by most sites. His Dad played for Middle Tenn & had a cup of coffee in NBA before a decade playing in Europe. Dad was 6'9" 235 so he has the genetics to get bigger.

He was ranked top 40 per Rivals prior to his sophomore year but missed most of that season w/ injury

on twitter evans also mentioned (hinted?) at kidd reclassifying to class of 20

Strick took his talents to Les’ board.

I haven’t done it yet because I wanted give him a chance to cool off and come back. But if he’s really gone for good, we could start a new recruiting thread with a pared down version of the recruiting info available on the first page that shows who we’ve offered or shown interest in. If not I’m fine with just keeping this thread going like it currently is with updates but nothing tracking all of that since that info is available elsewhere.

Hi guys. I am out of town Now!! Not much cell service. I want this kid!

I haven’t done it yet because I wanted give him a chance to cool off and come back. But if he’s really gone for good, we could start a new recruiting thread with a pared down version of the recruiting info available on the first page that shows who we’ve offered or shown interest in. If not I’m fine with just keeping this thread going like it currently is with updates but nothing tracking all of that since that info is available elsewhere.

+ Vote for WakeForestRanger starting a new thread and locking and retiring this thread.

+ Vote for WakeForestRanger starting a new thread and locking and retiring this thread.

Same. Let’s move beyond the [Redacted]/Manning/Strick era into the Forbes/Ranger era.

(If you’re still lurking, I’m just giving you shit, Strick)

Same. Let’s move beyond the [name redacted]/Manning/Strick era into the Forbes/Ranger era.

(If you’re still lurking, I’m just giving you shit, Strick)

This thread was started at the beginning of the Forbes Era. The only vestiges of the past are those few recruits who were offered earlier who were re-offered by Forbes.

Evans must of heard something to make his futurecast for Lynn Kidd to Wake. The guy is plugged in and knows his stuff when it comes to recruiting info.

Not to derail here but “must of”? Really? Aren’t we the board that brags about our academic superiority over other programs? But then one of our prominent posters types “must of”? Either we need to stop bragging about how academically superior we are or our fan base needs to demonstrate a better grasp of basic english/grammar. Not to pick on the guy who wrote the post I’m complaining about; there are many grammatically cringeworthy posts on this site.

Not to derail here but “must of”? Really? Aren’t we the board that brags about our academic superiority over other programs? But then one of our prominent posters types “must of”? Either we need to stop bragging about how academically superior we are or our fan base needs to demonstrate a better grasp of basic english/grammar. Not to pick on the guy who wrote the post I’m complaining about; there are many grammatically cringeworthy posts on this site.
You seem awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back