• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

I like the Euro guy option. Wish we could land a Songaila or Vytas.

I think the chances of hitting gold with euro are higher than transfer portal. Fewer teams recruit overseas. And if Forbes can show he made it work for some, others will trust him and go where they are likely to succeed, as opposed to a school/coach brand new to the euro recruit game.

I think the chances of hitting gold with euro are higher than transfer portal. Fewer teams recruit overseas. And if Forbes can show he made it work for some, others will trust him and go where they are likely to succeed, as opposed to a school/coach brand new to the euro recruit game.

Hildreth very much looking like a gold nugget. Marsh is still TBD.

Marsh was a lot better than I thought in the practices we saw. Could run the floor and better coordination than you figure a 7-1 guy would have.

Given how much time he's missed now, going on about a month, you can't expect him to pick up where he left off, though. I would expect him to play tomorrow at least a few minutes tomorrow, though.

Marsh was a lot better than I thought in the practices we saw. Could run the floor and better coordination than you figure a 7-1 guy would have.

Given how much time he's missed now, going on about a month, you can't expect him to pick up where he left off, though. I would expect him to play tomorrow at least a few minutes tomorrow, though.

What was Marsh's injury again?

I guess that's what happens when the team rarely punts?

Interesting. He had 10 points in 19 min off the bench vs. Miss State. He had 8 pts in 33 minutes the prior 5 games.

Ha, yeah, I disregarded anything before the Miss St game.

Where's small sample size deac when you need him!

Back