• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Forest Basketball Recruiting: Juke Harris Commits!!

Yes, more size.

Keller is a nice pickup.

We lose:
Mucius
Alondes
Dallas W.
Sy

So, good to get some 6'8 or taller guys on board. Will need a scorer, transfer, to replace Alondes.

If we bring in another 4-star or higher - look out! Forbes!

We need an updated roster chart. Which poster normally does that?

Yes, more size.

Keller is a nice pickup.

We lose:
Mucius
Alondes
Dallas W.
Sy

So, good to get some 6'8 or taller guys on board. Will need a scorer, transfer, to replace Alondes.

If we bring in another 4-star or higher - look out! Forbes!

Monsanto coming back along with Laravia and Hildreth with another year of development under their belts should be able to replace Alondes.

Also hoping Marsh can eat up a lot of minutes inside next year.

Also we should also be more competitive recruiting the transfer portal.

4* 6-8 SF in the 2021 class, but played last year like Whitt. Barely played though. It would be like getting another player in this class. I wouldn't expect much immediately but could pay off down the road.

The description here makes him seem like LaRavia in Mucius' body. I love that he wants to play in the post. If he was 16 in August 2020, he may not even be 18 yet.
https://www.testudotimes.com/maryland-terps-basketball/2020/8/19/21376026/james-graham-four-star-forward-commits-maryland-mens-basketball-2021-class-mark-turgeon

Here's a WaPo article about him from January. He was 17 last December, so he either recently turned 18 or will turn 18 soon.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2021/01/21/james-graham-early-enrollee-maryland/

Last edited:
I wanted him last time around. Hell yeah.

Yeah, I remember being involved and then I think he was pretty much FSU or Maryland and we weren't an option anymore.

But we have a scholarship now.

Georgetown worries me from that list, but only because it's close to Maryland and they often have a roster that looks like the island of misfit toys.

Or not? Woofing at each other, but hope it's just in good fun! I dunno. Would still take him.

Haha yeah, I'd take him in a heartbeat. Hopefully that's just a sign of mutual respect/being competitive with one another. Game respects game.

Strong Rusty Larue Summer League vibes from that video.

Lol, Manning is on the job 3 days and already has a transfer.

My Maryland connections say he has an edge to him. Feisty heading toward fighting in practice. If that translates into a willingness to go after rebounds, yes, please.

Supposedly the big issue is with the Maryland shooting coach. Apparently Turgeon doesn't like feisty players

This team could use a feisty guy with some size.

Forbes has made contact so there has to be some interest. I suspect it would be at the end of the bench with an eye on next year as a replacement for Mucius. This team has chemistry and an established pecking order based on ability, practice and filling a role. They have developed as a unit since midsummer. Graham could learn and develop. He won't jump into the eight man rotation any time soon, if at all. He would be behind Marsh, Taylor and McCray. It would be all work and little reward. If he understands and accepts that reality he would be a welcomed addition and a great piece for next years squad.

Back