• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BillBrasky Memorial Political Chat Thread

Q-Anon doxxed and outed as Jim Watkins, owner of 8chan messageboard - disgraced business man

LOL. No surprise that a charlatan would be behind the whole Qanon BS. While this news will no doubt help further disgrace Qanon with anyone outside the bubble, I'm sure that those who are all-in will never believe this. They'll just say that this was merely a setup to embarrass or destroy them, or that this Watkins dude is just a front for the "real" inside source who knows and sees all.

A quick google search shows this info has been out for weeks.

good grief, you'll argue with me about anything. it came out this weekend that Watkins 8Kun website and qmap. pub, the website where Q "Drops" are publishedz share a common IP address. I dont know what google seqrch you're using, but that information is only about 3 days old, if that. There has been no official verification that Watkins is Q, certainly nothing "weeks" old, besides some random. guys post on his medium blog.

good grief, you'll argue with me about anything. it came out this weekend that Watkins 8Kun website and qmap. pub, the website where Q "Drops" are publishedz share a common IP address. I dont know what google seqrch you're using, but that information is only about 3 days old, if that. There has been no official verification that Watkins is Q, certainly nothing "weeks" old, besides some random. guys post on his medium blog.

I don't know anything about Qanon, other than they really like the President.

I was just clarifying that it wasn’t breaking news.

I’m no expert on Q. I just did a quick Google search on the guy and saw a link from two weeks ago saying what MDMH said. I’ll defer to him though. He seems to really know more about Q here.

Some gems here.

Here are a few of my favorites:

Glad to see Biden going full law and order. Very cool.

I got really excited when I heard that he definitely wont ban fracking. Very cool. We're watching his platform move rightward in real time. I'm confident that it will snap back to the left on November 4th.

“Defund the police? Folks, we are gonna give them so much money.”

Putting a plan in place to sunset fracking would be fine. But an outright ban before we are able to scale up cleaner tech would increase emissions. "Ban fracking" is one of those things that works better as a catchphrase than actual policy.

Spin it however, Biden is clearly on the back foot and defensive, whenever Trump accuses him of actually being progressive. When Biden chooses to draw these rhetorical lines in the sand, he's inviting push back.

If this is what Biden's general campaigning looks like, i'd prefer he go back into hiding, rather than letting Trump push him right

Lets call the labor force racist and deplorable, but make sure the stockholders are comfortable.

Back