• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
u should learn spanish brasky

what would marcelo do

brasky get on that Duolingo right quick

We plan to send our son to the dual language IB program just down that road at Speas Elementary, and I'm going try and learn with him. Might have to accelerate that timeline if I want to win state in 5 years doe.

brasky my FM team tactic is set to "control possession"

is that a good one

brasky my FM team tactic is set to "control possession"

is that a good one

Depends on what you prefer, I like the gengenpressing our vertical tiki-taca setting.

Although last years FM match engine was so bad that I’ve lost interest in it. Don’t think I’ll buy this year’s game. Every game ended 1-0 and you would miss like 85% of your easy chances. It was absurd.

Fun/bite size candy >>>>>> regular size

It blows my mind that people are capable of eating an entire candy bar at one sitting. Like, people eat a whole Snickers or Hershey Bar at a time. Gross, man.

It blows my mind that people are capable of eating an entire candy bar at one sitting. Like, people eat a whole Snickers or Hershey Bar at a time. Gross, man.

mako is slowly becoming the newest poster who works out all the time, eats super healthy, is super ripped, and only bangs 10s but there are no pics.

mako is slowly becoming the newest poster who works out all the time, eats super healthy, is super ripped, and only bangs 10s but there are no pics.

She's a solid 8.5 and you should be able to attest to the frequency that middleaged dads get banged. And DG3 made me this way.

I eat some crazy shit food at times and crazy amounts of it, but I just can't get with the whole candy bar. Bite size is just the right amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back