• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're on the wrong thread. This is one of the more un-American posts I've seen.

No way. Like Mako said, who eats a full sized bar? Also the minis allow you to have more variety if you’re planning on eating more than a piece. Easy choice.

it's been years since I've done it, but there were times when a Snickers bar from the vending machine was the best option available to me protein-wise

it is. the world is much more pleasant when you're not on a high horse.

it's been years since I've done it, but there were times when a Snickers bar from the vending machine was the best option available to me protein-wise

The commercials suggesting snickers to be a hunger killing energy protein bar are obscene. It’s fucking candy.

I tried to think of a cheap pun with “food desert” and “dessert” but your next post suggested that may be a bad idea.

you gave his mom a mini chocolate? I didn't know she was into that.

The commercials suggesting snickers to be a hunger killing energy protein bar are obscene. It’s fucking candy.

well yeah but consider what else is available to you in a vending machine -- gum, chips, other candy

sometimes you'll find a trail mix option which is best case for your average vending machine

kind and clif bars only have a couple grams less sugar than a full sized snickers!

kind and clif bars only have a couple grams less sugar than a full sized snickers!

I was about to post that I'm a hypocrite because I crush Clif Bars, but that's usually only on long hikes. They're definitely candy bars.

Rxbars are the GOAT of the bars. The peanut butter chocolate is great.

Ok, I also just realized that I eat a One Protein Bar for breakfast 5 days a week. So disregard anything I say, because I'm a hypocrite and a moron. Proceed.

I remember back when I was a kid my mom used to get these bars called Fi-Bars that had like 1g of fiber in them and were mostly just corn syrup

when was the last time someone bought a full sized Hershey's bar for anything other than smores?

i dunno dude, like the spike in blood sugar probably does alleviate some of those hangry feelings in some people

when was the last time someone bought a full sized Hershey's bar for anything other than smores?

Not Hershey’s, but I’ll buy full size chocolate bars to chop up to use in place of chocolate chips when I bake cookies.

i do from time to time. sometimes that bland, waxy but not super cheap hershey's taste just takes me back to a simpler time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back