• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
i crush the kirkland trail mix on days like today when i am back to back in meetings from like 7:30-2 and don't have time for a full meal

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-lawyer-arrested-bank-robberies-miami

Miami lawyer Aaron Patrick Honaker, 41, was charged with robbing a bank in Coral Gables on Oct. 3 and another in Aventura on Oct. 10 for a total of $1,850, the U.S. Attorney’s Office of the Southern District of Florida said.

Both the Florida Bar and a Linkedin profile pages have Honaker listed as graduating from Duke University School of Law in 2006, however a spokesman for the university told WPLG-TV there is no record of him as a student there.

Honaker earned his law degree from Wake Forest University in December 2005, the school’s registrar office told the station.

1. Graduate from Wake Law but lie about it and claim you went to Duke

2. Attempt to rob 6 banks, succeeding twice for a grand total of $1,850

3. Go to jail

i crush the kirkland trail mix on days like today when i am back to back in meetings from like 7:30-2 and don't have time for a full meal

yep. In The Before Times when we were actually in offices, I kept a jar of emergency peanut butter in my desk, too - a spoonful before a meeting was sometimes all I could make happen.

1. Graduate from Wake Law but lie about it and claim you went to Duke

2. Attempt to rob 6 banks, succeeding twice for a grand total of $1,850

3. Go to jail

Looks like he read that famous bank robbery book and got full of himself. Ball peen hammer.

I won't eat a whole Snickers bar, but I will buy the King Sized Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and eat all four delicious chocolate and peanut butter cups inside of three minutes.

You can be a great planner and still have an off day. Better go ahead and lower your bar now, especially with a kiddo.

I honestly can't think of a situation besides being in the hospital that would have me locked inside a building all day, and hospitals have cafeterias/diners.

I will never eat a vending machine meal.

As to comedy - I do miss the days when Adam Sandler movies were funny. I also somewhat admire people who can laugh at redneck comedy or that weird puppet guy that used to always be on Comedy Central.

I am above all of it.

I honestly can't think of a situation besides being in the hospital that would have me locked inside a building all day, and hospitals have cafeterias/diners.

I will never eat a vending machine meal.

Overnight flight with layover where all restaurants in the airport are closed, I've eaten a couple meals that way.

As to comedy - I do miss the days when Adam Sandler movies were funny. I also somewhat admire people who can laugh at redneck comedy or that weird puppet guy that used to always be on Comedy Central.

I am above all of it.

Billy Madison and Happy Gilmore still bring me great joys. Also Big Daddy be good.

it is true that if you don't find chocolate-poop jokes funny then you really don't have anything in this world to laugh about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back