• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: Be better than the Gap, guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find this funny, but then again I am a 90's kid. Tell me I'm wrong.

the people hating on juice for saying that knight is unfunny are deeply confusing to me

like, I didn't even realize that was a point of contention here

I find Knight and Juice both funny and endearing. I really find the Knight/Juice board and mafia dynamic funny and endearing. These do not have to be mutually exclusive concepts.

I find Knight and Juice both funny and endearing. I really find the Knight/Juice board and mafia dynamic funny and endearing. These do not have to be mutually exclusive concepts.

Yeah I have no issues with Juice and he definitely has some good zingers. I just wish he found humor in all of the ways poop can be funny.

Speaking of humor, I posed this question a while ago but never really got a good answer. I really like the show "Impractical Jokers". Does that mean I have an underdeveloped sense of humor?

Speaking of humor, I posed this question a while ago but never really got a good answer. I really like the show "Impractical Jokers". Does that mean I have an underdeveloped sense of humor?

My son has seen basically every episode. Sometimes I watch it and it's the dumbest thing ever, but sometimes, if I'm in the right mood, I find it very funny.

I really don't understand how those four guys can do that show as a job for years at a time though.

Was never a fan of Not Another Teen Movie or any of those other 90's/00's spoof comedy films

I guess my pretentiousness started earlier than I thought

Although I did sneak into the Jerry Springer movie when I was 13 or 14 and that was boner city

Peak Jamie Pressly

Was never a fan of Not Another Teen Movie or any of those other 90's/00's spoof comedy films

I guess my pretentiousness started earlier than I thought

I enjoyed Don't Be a Menace as well, but I really hated Scary Movie even as a teen.

Although I did sneak into the Jerry Springer movie when I was 13 or 14 and that was boner city

Peak Jamie Pressly

Apparently she and Jerry Stackhouse were bang buddies in high school. I had a roommate from Kinston, and that dude had some crazy stories about that place.

Apparently she and Jerry Stackhouse were bang buddies in high school. I had a roommate from Kinston, and that dude had some crazy stories about that place.

I have no doubt. She really nailed the role of slutty redneck skank in Ringmaster, an obvious Oscar snub that year.

my only crime is wanting better for you guys

65062075.jpg

i like exceptionally dumb shit

MacGruber is one of the funniest movies ever made imo

also enjoy Hot Rod and movies of the like

recently greatly enjoyed Eurovision 2020

Dumb and Dumber is obviously a hilarious movie. However, does the explosive diarrhea scene add or detract from the overall humor quality of the film. Discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back