• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-2021 Continental Europe Domestic Soccer MEGA Thread (GER, ESP, FRA, ITA, etc.)

Should we create one European Soccer Thread?

• Yes - all leagues including EPL

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes - but keep EPL separate

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No - I like individual threads with little interest

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I hate soccer because God hates me

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
29 games played and Sporting still has not lost 1 Liga game. I would be more excited, but there have been no fans all season and they will not allow fans for the rest of the season. Still 2-1 odds Lisbon will burn to the ground when Sporting wins it all.

29 games played and Sporting still has not lost 1 Liga game. I would be more excited, but there have been no fans all season and they will not allow fans for the rest of the season. Still 2-1 odds Lisbon will burn to the ground when Sporting wins it all.

Sporting wins again, 3 games left in the season. Only one that can disrupt the undefeated season is Benfica on the 15th.

What the hell is up at Hertha Berlin? Chock full of racists. First their keeper coach, now Jens Lehmann

After 19 years, Sporting CP are CAMPEAO! One year after finishing 4th, they revamped the team with a new coach, jettisoned many of their higher cost players, and rebuilt around a core nucleolus of home grown young players, with a couple low cost additions, and some veteran leadership.

Pretty awesome to see much of the city decked out in green and white. Being downwind from the stadium, my apartment still smells like smokebombs, and the sirens and fireworks lasted much of the night, but a very cool overall experience.

Very happy for Sporting. Properly run club.

They even represented in London last night.

After 19 years, Sporting CP are CAMPEAO! One year after finishing 4th, they revamped the team with a new coach, jettisoned many of their higher cost players, and rebuilt around a core nucleolus of home grown young players, with a couple low cost additions, and some veteran leadership.

Pretty awesome to see much of the city decked out in green and white. Being downwind from the stadium, my apartment still smells like smokebombs, and the sirens and fireworks lasted much of the night, but a very cool overall experience.

And they say that fan pressure only makes things worse. Didn't Sporting fans attack their own players 2-3 years ago?

Robert Lewandowski just tied the Bundesliga record for most goals in a season.

Benzema to be called into French side for the EUROs, first time since 2015 and the Valbuena sex tape blackmail incident

Do we all agree that I should just turn this into the EUROs thread? Also are we doing another fantasy draft, I think I ran the last one five years ago using WhoScored.

I’ll do it again this summer if I can get someone to help me

Last edited:
Nah nevermind, forgot there was a poll and all that at the beginning.

I'll start a new thread!

RIP Werder Bremen
While it's pretty sad from the "sport side of view" for us fans here in Germany, the 2. Bundesliga next season will be the best league in a long time (the cops don't think that way, probably). If Cologne joins that league, this will (from the fan side of view) probably the best league for the next 2-3 decades.

Back