• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-2021 Continental Europe Domestic Soccer MEGA Thread (GER, ESP, FRA, ITA, etc.)

Should we create one European Soccer Thread?

• Yes - all leagues including EPL

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes - but keep EPL separate

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No - I like individual threads with little interest

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I hate soccer because God hates me

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Athletic takes La Liga. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla round out the top 4.

Goddamn autocorrect. I meant Atletico. But totally agreed on Simeone.

Kinda can't believe Napoli blew it and let Juve back into next season's CL.

Also, kinda impressive of Poch to get PSG to finish 2nd in Ligue 1 as the only horse in a 1-horse race.

Last edited:
Florentino Perez really resorting to insurance fraud and arson to get money now? Skint.

I don't know what this UEFA Nations League thing is but Lukaku just put home a nice one

I loved Freiburg’s old ground, but their new stadium is pretty dope, too. Tough one yesterday, but if Streich gets them to Europe it’s still pretty monumental.

Although from my reading and research, Dortmund’s penchant for catastrophic and dumbfounding disappointments seems to hit my fan profile

This was Napoli until this year.

Come join the Serie A chaos. The league has got it all. Road flairs, fireworks in the stands, financial malfeasance, dilapidated stadiums, silver fox managers in bespoke Armani suits, vitriolic regional hatred, tax fraud, some light fascism (depending on the club), match fixing, and fans stealing the shorts off a player during a pitch invasion. The soccer is p good too.

I had been to the Maradona prior to the match last weekend, but I feel especially qualified now to say that one must do everything in their power to avoid having to take a dump at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona. Just in case any of you ever find yourself there.

Figured this is the right thread for this pearl of wisdom.

Back