• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020-2021 Continental Europe Domestic Soccer MEGA Thread (GER, ESP, FRA, ITA, etc.)

Should we create one European Soccer Thread?

• Yes - all leagues including EPL

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes - but keep EPL separate

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No - I like individual threads with little interest

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I hate soccer because God hates me

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bundesliga table is fun. one point difference for top spot. 3 teams battling (1 point spread) for 2 top 4 spots. 4 points separate 14 through 17

When will Benzema’s hand heal
He and Suarez must have a side competition. Suarez has had this wrap for at least a decade.

Fmtgm66XoAIue6U.jpg:large

Good finish Vini but Camavinga good lord what a run

Kinda like neither player getting a card there

Hmmm, this is the Euro Domestic thread. Should we bump the Champs League thread? Hmmmm.

Yesterday Venezia clinched a spot in the Serie B playoff, which is pretty remarkable given where they were at the turn of the year. They were promoted to Serie A two years ago via the playoff as well.

Yesterday Venezia clinched a spot in the Serie B playoff, which is pretty remarkable given where they were at the turn of the year. They were promoted to Serie A two years ago via the playoff as well.
The fightin' Tanner Tessmann's!

Tessman’s been a regular starter in this run — seems to really have cemented a place.
I was never impressed watching him but in fairness I never appreciated how young he was. He was a big kid 3 or 4 years ago - crazy he's only 21.

He barely played last year in Serie A — Busio got a lot more run — and looked just like a big guy who could run a bit, but there’s a lot of value in that, imo! Units who can move, it’s my thing.

I think I’ve only watched a cup match or two this year, though, since Serie B isn’t really streaming, so no idea how he’s been other than just getting minutes. Novakovich played a lot more earlier in the year, but Pohjanpalo has been on fire and keeping him out, I think.

Vanoli’s done a great job, I thought they were toast. They made some really bizarre personnel decisions going up to Serie A, but I think they may have gotten rid of the American dude behind most of that.

Speaking of Vanoli, this popped up on my timeline today and just reminded me what a bad ass side it was.

I’d like to see this guy at Atalanta another year and see if he can put up more numbers, but this dude is worth keeping an eye on if you want a striker, Europe. Physically got it all.

Back