• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

COVID Thread 2: Operation Ludicrous Speed ! (Super Political!!!)

I mean I guess it's kinda stupid for them to declare that vaxed people can ditch the masks because at this point if you aren't vaxed you prob aren't wearing a mask, either

I mean I guess it's kinda stupid for them to declare that vaxed people can ditch the masks because at this point if you aren't vaxxed you prob aren't wearing a mask, either

Depends on the state. I got my first vaccination on the first day I was eligible and I still have 10 days until I'm full vaccinated. There are still plenty of people in MA that are still waiting to be fully vaxxed and wearing masks.

Why is Pelosi saying she won't relax the mask rule on the House floor? She said because not everyone is vaccinated. Isn't that the point? Vaccinated people can go about life and those who refuse can continue wearing masks.

I mean I guess it's kinda stupid for them to declare that vaxed people can ditch the masks because at this point if you aren't vaxed you prob aren't wearing a mask, either

They’re framing it as wear a mask or get vaccinated because everything is hunky dory once you’re jabbed up.

Why is Pelosi saying she won't relax the mask rule on the House floor? She said because not everyone is vaccinated. Isn't that the point? Vaccinated people can go about life and those who refuse can continue wearing masks.

Sure but people can just lie about it

Sure but people can just lie about it

But won't that be the case forever, short of requiring a vaccine certificate to enter the building? So let these anti vaxxer house members either lie and say they're vaccinated, disgracing themselves with their base or keep wearing a mask. Either way the aim should be rewarding people who are vaccinated with normality and encouraging the general population thats the way to go.

But won't that be the case forever, short of requiring a vaccine certificate to enter the building? So let these anti vaxxer house members either lie and say they're vaccinated, disgracing themselves with their base or keep wearing a mask. Either way the aim should be rewarding people who are vaccinated with normality and encouraging the general population thats the way to go.

exactly

I'm fine with businesses keeping masks mandates for a while longer as some folks are just now becoming eligible + have the availability to get vaxxed -- but a few months from now, the number of people who haven't been vaxxed aren't for lack of opportunity, with a handful of exceptions

this all goes out the window if some vax-resistant starts getting momentum

exactly

I'm fine with businesses keeping masks mandates for a while longer as some folks are just now becoming eligible + have the availability to get vaxxed -- but a few months from now, the number of people who haven't been vaxxed aren't for lack of opportunity, with a handful of exceptions

this all goes out the window if some vax-resistant starts getting momentum

Even if a Vax resistant strain starts getting momentum, people are over it by now.

Fact #1 is a semantics argument. She was fired because she refused to present the COVID data in a way that made Florida's response seem better than what she believed it really was. Whether that's a example of the department of health trying to "cover-up" their response or not really depends on your definition of a "cover-up".

Fact #2 shows how little you or the author understand dashboard development. You don't need read/write access to the raw data to change metrics or remove rows. You can do these things in the dashboard software you use to present the data. I think she used ArcGIS and you can absolutely do that in that software. You can still fudge numbers without tampering the original data.

Fact #3 is a strawman. She never had issue with the raw data nor did she claim it was fraudulent. She had issue with the way the department made her present it.

Fact #4 is inconclusive. The police never released the body cam video of the two officers in the video below who first entered her house. One of them is clearly pointing a weapon. The police released video is also below if you don't believe me. They only released body cam video of the officers who stayed outside the house. Wonder why? Also, as a "small government" conservative, are you comfortable with the SWAT team confronting a disgruntled fired former state employee who was never charged with a crime? I'm not.

:bowrofl::rofl::bowrofl:

Don't worry, Tunnels posters. You weren't the only gullible dopes to fall for Doctor Jones' bullshit hook, line and sinker.

E1TQIg_WUAghBL0

E1TQI69WEAEjwFC

E1TQJYJXsAcUs0f

E1TQJ_NXoAQD-Q9

E1TQMJ8X0AI_o_8

Basically the media reports on a story and moves on to the next story, conservative media picks up on what was reported and claims whatever the media, a blog, a random person from a diner says as liberal gospel, he comes here and posts about it as some awesome gotcha towards all Tunnels posters, when often times its half-truths but more importantly not many posters even given a shit about the topic at hand.

Back