• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2021 Republican Coup (Practice Run)

But remember, Youngkin and all these other new VA GOP officeholders aren't really Trumpites who will just pander to their base for four years. They're dedicated to bridging partisan divides and bringing the state together. Really.

But remember, Youngkin and all these other new VA GOP officeholders aren't really Trumpites who will just pander to their base for four years. They're dedicated to bridging partisan divides and bringing the state together. Really.

He says without a hint of irony

He says without a hint of irony

I'm just repeating what Youngkin himself said in his campaign and inaugural. Doesn't seem like he's governing to bridge partisan divides though, and certainly not the other elected VA GOP officials.

Trump wasn't the cause of this. He was the symptom.

True.

He exacerbated an already established and enabling (for Trump) hazardous GOP rot. That seems destined to cause a lot more death, destruction, pain and suffering before it runs its course.

True.

He exacerbated an already established and enabling (for Trump) hazardous GOP rot. That seems destined to cause a lot more death, destruction, pain and suffering before it runs its course.

He proved to them there are no consequences for their actions.

Have any of our board conservatives said something like, "I'm against my party using fake electors to circumvent the actual votes?" I haven't seen this in the national conservative discourse. Seems like the entire party is for this scheme.

Here it is everyone. The pivot is finally here. Thr party of violence, hate, and insurrection. Junebug is cool with it though.

Last edited:
Susan Collins keeps bending the knee only to have Trump call her a RINO for stepping out of line by doubting the Big Lie.

Back