• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Can Jurgs please tell his Iberians to stop living down to their stereotype of being some soft ass bitches.
Imagine making this comment despite two yellows for simulation in the same match

And lol Seamus

Imagine making this comment despite two yellows for simulation in the same match

And lol Seamus

Jota with two similar dives and got the call both times. It’s always a different set of rules for you twats.

That’s my point.

Anyways now that it’s 3-1, let’s make it 6-1.

Oh and time to take Seamus to the glue factory.

Pretty much every PL result today is good for Arsenal. I am extremely confident that we will not take advantage tomorrow, but at least we can't drop any positions in the table now.

A couple moments of fight today but alas the fighting Salomon Rondon Fabian Delph Cenk Tosuns couldn’t get it done

Better luck at the weekend coach

Jota with two similar dives and got the call both times. It’s always a different set of rules for you twats.

That’s my point.

Anyways now that it’s 3-1, let’s make it 6-1.

Oh and time to take Seamus to the glue factory.

I thought he was going to get smoked by Salah on the breakaway and he actually made up ground. Happened once in the first half with Trent as well. Still got decent wheels.

Woke up to everyone at Everton still having a job and it made me sad.

Arsenal on Monday night is about to get real toxic. Hoping we get worked and shit gets nasty at Goodison. Moshiri is attending to watch his beloved Gunners.

Rangnick has been granted his work permit

About damn time. That was ridiculous.

Everton are unwatchable.

It sucks because I've fallen in <3 with Demari. At the moment, he's pretty much all that's worth watching.

Woke up to everyone at Everton still having a job and it made me sad.

Arsenal on Monday night is about to get real toxic. Hoping we get worked and shit gets nasty at Goodison. Moshiri is attending to watch his beloved Gunners.

The recipe for any successful bounceback is a home game against Arsenal, Rafa about to get a 3 year extension after Monday

Was talking with a friend last night about Allan, kind of a mystifying player. He is leading the league in pressures, 3rd in tackles, but also is the most dribbled past player in the league. It speaks to positional discipline. He's got the skills to be able to make a tackle without fouling, but he's rarely in the right place. Some of that is definitely down to not having a consistent set of players around him (the rotating cast of Delph, Gbamin, Davies, Doucoure, and Gomes, woof). But again you think of the Ragnick quote about pressing, and if you watch us defensively we're regularly pressing one or two men high and then sitting deep or chasing men off the ball out of possession. I don't think I've seen us hold two lines and break up a pass between two lines more than once in a game this year, something I thought Rafa was good at. So I don't know if that's management, not having the right personnel, a combination of the two, or what.

Been a tough couple of months for the Henderson only passes it sideways crowd.

lol he's in the 96th percentile of the top 5 european leagues in progressive passing

the argument was never there to begin with

Maguire back in and Bailly dropped
McFred in midfield again
sigh...

Sancho, Bruno, Marcus behind Ronaldo is exciting tho

Maguire back in and Bailly dropped
McFred in midfield again
sigh...

Sancho, Bruno, Marcus behind Ronaldo is exciting tho

Elneny gets the start over Lokonga, seems that Arteta doesn't want a repeat of Anfield if you guys get an early goal. Saka not fit to start but is on the bench which is a good sign that his injury this weekend isn't long-term.

ummm feels high in United's favor

better than a 2 in 3 chance to win? not sure about that one...

dv7, best of luck, but I hope you all fall over and we score 10

Back