• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Partey being a bit loose with it right now, Townie is probably so erect

what a stupid shot to take in that situation by Ronaldo. wasted chance from the Partey bad touch

That goal should not be disallowed but it's going to be

SCENES

Rowe-Smith belts in a volley from the edge of the area but DDG is down due to a Fred foul on his own goalkeeper

Is that reviewable?

Yeah not sure how he's calling that back. He didn't whistle it dead and it wasn't a head injury...

I don't think there's any difference for a goalkeeper who is injured in regards to stopping play.

SCENES

Rowe-Smith belts in a volley from the edge of the area but DDG is down due to a Fred foul on his own goalkeeper

Is that reviewable?

Atkinson didn't blow the whistle, even had seen De Gea down, only after it goes in did he wave it off for....what exactly? Ridiculous if it doesn't stand but I already know it won't.

Edit: Weirdest goal ever but glad common sense won out

Goal Arsenal

but on the plus side, I've finally figured out what a Fred does!

also, on the plus side, I did add Smith Rowe to my fantasy lineup this week! FANTASY POINTS!

Let's not let it get lost in all the weirdness that the volley from ESR was lovely

omg Ronaldo just murdered Ben White on the dribble

skinned by an old man. Ouch. His pride.

Are they saying that the balls are flat?

Back