• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Excellent tackle from dv7's favorite center back

I think Maguire is leading Man U in shots right now

Oh man Gabi has to do better there

Well we were asking for that to happen, dropped off too deep after the goal

Penalty, not going to be reviewed. I swear Maguire can get away with actually murdering someone on a set piece.

Penalty, not going to be reviewed. I swear Maguire can get away with actually murdering someone on a set piece.

I think the grabbing started outside the area but yeah, clear foul, and somethign Maguire does way to damn much.

I think the grabbing started outside the area but yeah, clear foul, and somethign Maguire does way to damn much.

I don't know if that's supposed to be Marriner telling Atkinson, but Atkinson has been atrocious both ways

Could easily be 2-2 just 3 min in to the second half

SIIUUUUUUU

Rashford to Ronaldo!!! 2-1

And I was just about to come on here to type that I think Rashford has been poor and should be subbed off.

Where was Tavarez? Good Luke Shaw impersonation, that.

SIIUUUUUUU

Rashford to Ronaldo!!! 2-1

And I was just about to come on here to type that I think Rashford has been poor and should be subbed off.

Where was Tavarez? Good Luke Shaw impersonation, that.

He was in the right spot, miscontrol gave it away with him making a forward run. I don't blame Tavares for that.

800 career goals

giphy.gif

What a pass from Partey to Martinelli, Townie weeps

2-2

What the fuck were the CMs doing. Two holding mids and not one stayed to mark Odegaard near the penalty area. BRILLIANT.

I did not expect this to be one of the more entertaining matches this week. But here we are.

Crazy how similar the two goals were

Back