• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

If any of of Hammers guys find me in my black Liverpool shirt at the game, beers on me!!!

DIVOCK ORIGI!! Wolves definitely deserved a point there but no complaints.

Divock was the best player on the pitch the entire time he was on. Hard to believe no team ever wants to buy him, the guy is awesome.

57383813xlarge.jpg

Fred with a right footed brilliantly placed shot!!

Totally predictable

Fred with a right footed brilliantly placed shot!!

Totally predictable

Fredinho!

Overall I thought the team looked better than in previous weeks. Better possession, better passing, pressing higher up on the pitch, etc. Not saying that is all down to Ralf since he had one who training session with the team, but United wasn't just sitting back absorbing pressure and looking to counter like we saw so much of under Ole. And yeah, this was Palace and not City or Liverpool, but there is only so much of that kind of pressure that United's shaky defense can take from any team before conceding. And this was probably the best we've seen Dalot and Telles look at their time in Manchester. AWB is a better defender for sure, but Dalot is so much better on the ball and with his service into the box. Hopefully we see some more improvement against Young Boys on Wednesday.

Big match at Goodison tonight. Could be Rafa's last stand, needs to be a big bounce back for Arsenal.

Everton winless in eight, that spells disaster for Arsenal.

Blatant yellow card not given. Cool cool, cool cool.

lmao, stands on his face and nothing

Back