• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

It would be so rich for this to be given after VAR review when they didn't even bother looking at Maguire's

It was rash from Odegaard and Fred was looking for it.

I don't know what else to call it when Fred throws his left leg out and backwards toward Odegaard. Odegaard shouldn't have been going for that tackle but Fred clearly was looking for contact.

I don't know what else to call it when Fred throws his left leg out and backwards toward Odegaard. Odegaard shouldn't have been going for that tackle but Fred clearly was looking for contact.

That's akin to saying somebody shielding the ball is looking to be fouled. I mean, I guess? But isn't it also making sure they win the ball and stopping the opposition from getting to it?

Also, if you are outsmarted by Fred then you should have any goal you scored earlier stricken from the record books. Embarrassing.

That's akin to saying somebody shielding the ball is looking to be fouled. I mean, I guess? But isn't it also making sure they win the ball and stopping the opposition from getting to it?

Also, if you are outsmarted by Fred then you should have any goal you scored earlier stricken from the record books. Embarrassing.

Well I will not deny that we are the architects of our own demise. Man U hasn't looked interested in actually winning this game and we essentially forced them to do so three times.

I hope that means he keeps Ronaldo on the bench. I know that Ronaldo doesn't run anymore and it would be easier to break your press if he is on the field, but if he plays I guarantee he scores and I mentally don't want to deal with that.

Sad.

Also it was Tottenham-Brentford, and not a terrible match at all.

I think Frank’s men play a very interesting style.

Whoa. Just now seeing that Carrick resigned his position at the club following the win today.

I think that's the right move but also class from Carrick to do so. He's got a future in management. Best of luck to him.

the three games with carrick in charge were impressive results in tough environments

i thought he carried himself extremely well in interviews throughout the Ole mess, and i agree he's got a bright future

perhaps something akin to the steve gerrard track makes sense, go kill it in a lower league for a few years and get your shot again in a bottom half prem team

Back