• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

Why would Everton hire a manager that called them a "small club"? Would basically be admitting they are such.

Word is that Moshiri is the one directly handing out these job offers left and right. He just falls in love with someone and offers them the job. The Director of Football, Marcel Brands, is essentially not involved with selecting the manager. What a fun organization. If Everton succeed it has nothing to do with the way the club is run.

I'm pretty boss at FM and likeable enough. Any chance I can get a meeting with Moshiri? 6 months of PL Manager wages wouldn't suck...

Gattuso starting to creep up in the rumor mill of Tottenham's next manager. Please oh please let that happen, I'd love it if that crazy person was on the PL sidelines.

What the shit is going on? Fonseca was essentially hired and then...???

This fucking club. Complete clown stuff. Fire everyone.

Last edited:
Man United have made a £50million offer for Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane but the Spanish club is holding out for £80millio according to the Manchester Evening News

Isn't Varane entering the last year of his contract? Real Madrid off their fucking rocker asking for so much. I think 50 mil is too much with only one year to go until Varane could be signed on a free. Just sign Sergio Ramos to a short term deal and use the CB money for a holding middie. Sorted.

Ramos said today that he wanted a 2 year deal, Real offered only one year, then he went back to them to take the one year deal and they said it was no longer on the table. Crazy.

Ashley Young back in the Premiership, returning to Aston Villa on a free. Coming back a Serie A champion!

Rafa to Tottenham and Gattuso to Everton and silly manager disco is complete.

IMO it would make sense to start a new thread for 2021/2022 EPL season, given this board's performance problems with larger threads!

Word is that Valverde and Rangnick are now under consideration. Gimme Ralf, please. Then call Paratici a cab and make him DoF.

I feel like it was posted in one of the soccer threads but I couldn’t find it in a quick search.

I’m going to be in W-S the next week and a half or so. Any good spots for pickup (albeit it will be July 4th weekend).

Does the complex out near Tanglewood have any open play nights?

Back