• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

The Liverpool click bait blogs are living their best life right now. “Latest Update on Mbappe to Liverpool” *click link* “lol, never gonna happen”. *close tab*

This kid Patson Daka that Leicester signed from Salzburg seems legit.

Looking like Nuno to Spurs is finally happening. A let down after this whole process but he seems like a decent and likable guy to run the next few "project" years.

Sancho done pending a medical. Reportedly Cavani is giving up the #7 shirt for him as well.

United's 2-deep attacking 4 just got really fucking good

-------------- Cavani ----------------------
------------ (Greenwood)
Rashford ------ Bruno ---------------- Sancho
(Martial) ------- (VdB) -------------- (James) *jk, it's really Greenwood here too

ETA: Considering Dortmund were trying to get well over 100 mil for him just last summer, this is pretty good business done by the new DoF

ESPN FC

@ESPNFC [URL="https://twitter.com/ESPNFC/status/1410310602724085767"]16m

[/URL]

Manchester United have agreed a fee in principle with Borussia Dortmund for Jadon Sancho, sources have told @RobDawsonESPN. United are set to pay £72.9 million for the England winger. There are no add-ons as part of the deal.

Last edited:
Jadon Sancho in the Bundesliga:

7,500 minutes
82 starts
570 attempted take-ons (332 successful)
215 chances created
152 shots (67 on target)
86 fouls won
45 assists
38 goals

He's still just 21 years old. I'm giddy.

Jadon Sancho in the Bundesliga:

7,500 minutes
82 starts
570 attempted take-ons (332 successful)
215 chances created
152 shots (67 on target)
86 fouls won
45 assists
38 goals

He's still just 21 years old. I'm giddy.

I liked it better when United was overpaying for guys on the way down. Buying a 21 year old with Sancho's talent is an excellent acquisition.

Feels like a buy like FSG made when rebuilding Liverpool. Your Mane/Virgil/Salah/Robertson/eceteras

Congrats, dv7. It's amazing how one can go from loving a player (Dortmund Sancho) to despising him (United Sancho) in but one afternoon. :thumbsup:

Laundry does a lot to determine how much we like a player, eh?

I think that, at times, all of us are swayed by the color of a player's shirt, no?

I was kidding about Sancho, though. How good can the guy be, however? He can't even get on the pitch for England (I kid, I kid)!

Man United deal for Varane said to be getting closer. Rumored to be in the ball park of 40 mil Euros

120ish Euros for Sancho and Varane in this day and age is good business.

Back