• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021/22 Premier League Thread (NWT)

I don't disagree, but KDB did have as many assists as Bruno in 2/3 of the games, and nearly as many chances in 2/3 the games, so...is your argument really as clear cut as you make it?
Well, you don't disagree, so...yes?

I said I don't disagree that Bruno deserved it over KDB...but that I don't agree that it's a slam dunk. I hope that's clear. Let me know.
I think Kane deserved it more than both

Apparently talks are advancing with Christophe Galtier to join Everton as new manager. That is promising.

If Everton sign Galtier before Spurs sign anyone... What an absolute clown show by our management.

Rando dude on twitter says Sancho to United is done at 75M euro (with +20 in add-ons) and that the announcement will be next week. It's on the interwebs so it must be true, right?

Would you blues be for or against Rafa @ Everton?

Not a home run hire, but compared to Howe or NES or some of the names I've seen elsewhere it also wouldn't be a total flop. Think we can do better though.

I mostly like VAR, but I wish there was more consistency in its usage and more spine shown by the refs when using it. And more transparency. I love the way they use it in the Aussie League where you can hear the real-time conversation between the on-field referee and the VAR referee and at least hear the rationale for a given decision. On offside decisions, I think they could simplify the rule by making it just feet and maybe head, but enough of this top of the arm bullshit where the line is highly subjective.

Totally Unofficial 2020/21 Premier League Thread (NWT)

So it looks like it’s Nuno for Everton. Apparently Moshiri wants him. I knew when Farhad came from Arsenal that his love of mediocre possession-for-possession-sakes football would drag us further down.

I can’t wait for 18 months of slow, turgid football and then hiring a Big Sam lookalike to “save us from relegation” in 2023-24.

A quick check of Twitter and 95% of the fan base is against it. We continue to hire managers who want to play slow, shit football. I just want a manager who plays quick, aggressive football.

We've been alternating between possession fetishists (Martinez, Koeman, Silva) and bunker architects (Moyes, Big Sam, Carlo) and we haven't won a thing.

When Nuno inevitably fails and the fans turn on him, can we please finally hire a high tempo, aggressive manager? It is where the game is headed and its 1000% more entertaining than the garbage Everton have put out for the last decade.

Last edited:

Hush Brasky he’s good, I read it on OG boards dot com

Back