• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to go back and take some time to reread a lot of the philosophy and literature assignments from when I was younger that I just went through the motions on.

I would like to go back and take some time to reread a lot of the philosophy and literature assignments from when I was younger that I just went through the motions on.

Yeah. Education, like a lot of things, is wasted on youth.

Plama is so salty about canceling. What bad shit is in your past, man?

Damn. Getting cancelled from Jay one’s fantasy league must have hit him hard.

Nice, is it something you still use every day?

I use it a lot now with work since my responsibilities cover all of the Americas. I hadn't really used it much since I started at my current company in 2016. I would read the Spanish sports papers to keep up with and can read it just fine, write pretty good but never spoke it really until I started here. Now whenever I talk to coworkers in Latin America I try to speak Spanish. It's back to me pretty good, and usually when I travel by the end of the trip I'm doing really well. I've had some good opportunities to travel to Mexico, Colombia and Chile. Hoping to get to our facility in Argentina someday.

hPYklLz.png

all poetry is bad poetry

change my mind

Then out spake brave Horatius,
The Captain of the Gate:
To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers
And the temples of his gods.

-Horatius by Thomas Babington Macaulay

This morning I found out that Dennis from Always Sunny was almost Peter Quill in Guardians of the Galaxy. That would’ve changed some career trajectories.

I slacked off last week.

I’m still waiting on my DBs I ordered at the start of December. I’m tired of subbing exercises because there are only so many things I can do with bands.

i've got two things for palma

1) explain topshot to me
2) meek mill......you're cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back