• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
#charlestonfoodtalk

we made reservations for R Kitchen in March. excited to try it. this'll be my third time (maybe second) eating inside a restaurant since last march.

i've got two things for palma

1) explain topshot to me
2) meek mill......you're cancelled

turns out ish smith and jeff teague didn't disappoint me after all cause their top shots will pay for my tesla(s)

I do enjoy that all the top shot thought leaders say shit like "WHY IS THIS ISH SMITH TOP SHOT WORTH $800?"

Man has spent over a decade in the league, find a new slant

Hey Townie, Heinrich Böll is my new favorite writer.

I do like that top shots is just capitalizing on the current theme of nothing is real, but just because it isn’t real doesn’t mean you can’t make money off it.

yeah, I read the nonny-linked Mark Cuban blog about store value and I just can't get there

Late to the discussion here, but I hated the one philosophy class I took at Wake. I think I mostly hated the professor. I forget his name, but he was this young, smug, insufferable prick.

I do like that top shots is just capitalizing on the current theme of nothing is real, but just because it isn’t real doesn’t mean you can’t make money off it.

I’m pissed that this country talks about the “dignity of work” but we can’t get $15 minimum wage. Yet people will pay hundreds of bucks to “own” highlights.

Late to the discussion here, but I hated the one philosophy class I took at Wake. I think I mostly hated the professor. I forget his name, but he was this young, smug, insufferable prick.

jeff [Redacted]?

I don't have any idea what anyone in the chat thread is talking about today.

does anyone have any experience with carbon-steel pans? i need to replace a 'teflon' 8" daily-driver fry pan and was thinking of going with CS instead of coated. we have a ceramic pan but i'm not a fan of it

I don't have any idea what anyone in the chat thread is talking about today.

Here's something you'll understand!

Getting ready to do a quick workout...

4 rounds:

200m run
10 toes-to-bar
15 DLs (155)
200m run

1 min rest between rounds

Also - I got my Gel Venture 7s... Ordered all black, but they sent me some super ugly black and green ones. My wife says they look "dopey", which I don't think is a compliment. I don't care enough to return them because I want to use them. Oh well. At least they are comfortable.

TIL there is a home loan company called "Mr. Cooper". It's actually a public company (COOP).

Nowhere on the website does it mention "Hanging with Mr. Cooper"... Which seems like a wasted opportunity.

Here's something you'll understand!

Getting ready to do a quick workout...

4 rounds:

200m run
10 toes-to-bar
15 DLs (155)
200m run

1 min rest between rounds

Also - I got my Gel Venture 7s... Ordered all black, but they sent me some super ugly black and green ones. My wife says they look "dopey", which I don't think is a compliment. I don't care enough to return them because I want to use them. Oh well. At least they are comfortable.

Yeah, I'm not allowed to wear mine in public, but they're great to run and hike in. I had squats, overhead walking lunges, tire flips and rope climbs this morning.

Also, I hate toes to bar.

does anyone have any experience with carbon-steel pans? i need to replace a 'teflon' 8" daily-driver fry pan and was thinking of going with CS instead of coated. we have a ceramic pan but i'm not a fan of it

have you tried cast iron for your daily use pan?

have you tried cast iron for your daily use pan?

we have a large cast-iron pan that i use for bigger stuff/dinner. i'd like something a little less rugged/heavy that would respond a bit faster than cast-iron. but if they're comparable in performance i'd consider it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back