• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
been reading some about the effects of long term usage

convincing me to cut way back but it's tough

does anyone have any experience with carbon-steel pans? i need to replace a 'teflon' 8" daily-driver fry pan and was thinking of going with CS instead of coated. we have a ceramic pan but i'm not a fan of it

yea i really like my Made In

Sounds like Tiger was in a really bad crash. Jaws of life used. That's no good.

Just finished proctoring the extended time ACT for our ELL juniors. There were only two who showed up, so I didn't have to do much to monitor them. The test lasted five hours, and I wasn't allowed to do anything but sketch on a notepad the entire time. So naturally I planned out the entire 2026 World Cup, including qualifiers, groups venues, TV schedule and a bracket. That killed about four hours.

The US will play Switzerland and China in our two group stage matches, the matches will be held in DC and NYC. This is the first tournament with 48 teams, and 16 groups of three. If we win the group we then play the Group D runner-up (I have that as Poland) in Houston. After that comes a potential Round of 16 matchup with Italy in Atlanta. We could then face France in the quarterfinals in NYC, then possible back to Atlanta for the semifinals (other semifinal in Dallas) and the final being played in Miami. Originally I picked LA and its new stadium for the final, but it was too hard to realistically coordinate travel schedules.

I replicated this entire process for the entire tournament, which includes three cities in Mexico and Canada. No teams has to travel farther than one time zone in their opening three matches. Last year I played around with MLS expansion, realigning into three divisions, and figuring out how to create a balanced schedule. God I am a nerd.

Sounds like Tiger was in a really bad crash. Jaws of life used. That's no good.

Never good. However, can be less ungood in a rollover. If his vehicle was on its side, easier to canopener the roof than lift him up and out through the door.

Looking on the bright side, he was so out of control that the car rolled over !

been reading some about the effects of long term usage

convincing me to cut way back but it's tough

I would imagine volume would be a critical factor. If you smoke an eighth every couple of weeks, you might not have a problem but if smoke that amount every couple of days you might.

The fancy ass home gym I ordered was finally in stock at Best Buy today. I went ahead and pulled the trigger. It'll be delivered 3/1 instead of waiting until 4/19. Pumped!

I wonder what percentage of "home gyms"/"workout equipment" end up in garages or closets within ninety days or so.

Looking on the bright side, he was so out of control that the car rolled over !

1318d015-1aa4-48a3-83b4-d84214be3361.jpg

brews, you are chatting with some proud Ish haters

I admire your courage

jeff teague profitable too. damn, that team was good. 4 of those dudes are still in the league.

I do like that top shots is just capitalizing on the current theme of nothing is real, but just because it isn’t real doesn’t mean you can’t make money off it.

a wild war between the card collectors and the top shot people

I’m pissed that this country talks about the “dignity of work” but we can’t get $15 minimum wage. Yet people will pay hundreds of bucks to “own” highlights.

top shot is not just an american thing even though the nba is in america.

This might be the dumbest phrase uttered in at least a month. (Not imputing to you, of course, brews, just the fact that this exists)

was being obnoxious on purpose (one of the popular youtubers who talks about top shot coined it)

sunday is the best day to drink

yes

Late to the discussion here, but I hated the one philosophy class I took at Wake. I think I mostly hated the professor. I forget his name, but he was this young, smug, insufferable prick.

Were we in that class together?

too bad this shit is always on like a Tue-Wed and never an actual weekend.

I think I’m going to start planning my work week around the weather forecast. Days and time no longer have any meaning. Who cares if I take a random Tuesday off and work Saturday instead.

giving up booze during the week is pretty easy for me

weed though...

It’s easy for me when I wake up and the. I go through another day of working from home with a toddler and by the end of the day I’m ready for that bourbon.

Because my wife is pregnant I have even more incentive to cut back because I said I would stop during the first pregnancy and that lasted about 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back