• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
we have a large cast-iron pan that i use for bigger stuff/dinner. i'd like something a little less rugged/heavy that would respond a bit faster than cast-iron. but if they're comparable in performance i'd consider it

gotcha

for that, I still roll with cheap teflon stuff per the advice of Serious Eats

I don't have a carbon steel pan but I believe carbon steel & cast iron are nearly identical besides weight & preheating time. afaik, the care is essentially identical.

I’m sure PTFE Teflon is super safe, nothing at all like PFOA or PTFO, trust them they learned their lesson.

what is this bullshit of people saying spring is essentially here. Food Network is currently airing a show called Spring Baking Championship and I just went on the main page of YouTube and there's a springtime feast video from America's Test Kitchen. GTFO. March fucking blows. We ain't close to spring unless you're in the very deep South.

what is this bullshit of people saying spring is essentially here. Food Network is currently airing a show called Spring Baking Championship and I just went on the main page of YouTube and there's a springtime feast video from America's Test Kitchen. GTFO. March fucking blows. We ain't close to spring unless you're in the very deep South.

66 degrees today here in the Queen City ! 71 tomorrow !

yeah we are getting three nice days (~70) in a row starting today but then it is projected to rain for like 10 of the next 14 days.

I worked out yesterday for the first time in like 7 years. ANDDDDD, I'm not drinking subday-wed.... It's on Thursday - Sat, but this bro is making some life changes.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as this, although still in the let's just switch from beer to wine mode.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as this, although still in the let's just switch from beer to wine mode.

Yeah, I mean, I'm doing it more for my mental health than physical. The way I see it, I'm almost 33...These next 10 years are going to define the better part of my next 50(given I'm lucky enough to live to my 80s). I need to buckle down, make as much money as possible and be as good of a dad and husband that I can possibly be.

I think that clearing my head a bit during the work week will help achieve all of this.

sunday is the best day to drink

During football season and good weather...But not when it's 35 degrees and rainy.

Sunday is my day that I might bring back into the drinking cycle, but that's still up in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back