• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this booze talk makes me wanna pour a bourbon, sit on the front porch and watch the sun go down.

Don't drink too much or your neighbors may seen the moon come up.

It’s easy for me when I wake up and the. I go through another day of working from home with a toddler and by the end of the day I’m ready for that bourbon.

yeah, I hear ya, but another downside of getting old for me is that that post-tough day drink doesn't sit the same, just kinda makes me feel tired and dehydrated and not chilled out

It’s easy for me when I wake up and the. I go through another day of working from home with a toddler and by the end of the day I’m ready for that bourbon.

Because my wife is pregnant I have even more incentive to cut back because I said I would stop during the first pregnancy and that lasted about 3 weeks.

yep; wife took the bedtime book routine last night so i poured an old fashioned and played some Mario World 3D

well I fell asleep on the couch at 9, woke up around 11 and then went to bed.

Have you tried bowser’s fury yet?

yeah, my daughter and i are playing through it (she gets too frustrated with MW3d).

i did about half of it solo so i could make sure i could help her out. it's kind of weird; it's like playing a Mario game inside a holodeck.

Gonna take advantage of this baller ass Febtober weather and go out for dinner and drinks at a nice little outdoor place in town tonight.

yeah, my daughter and i are playing through it (she gets too frustrated with MW3d).

i did about half of it solo so i could make sure i could help her out. it's kind of weird; it's like playing a Mario game inside a holodeck.

Speaking of Mario games, I'm a huge videogame music nerd and I think the music for Odyssey is some of the best in-game music I've heard. I was watching a Youtube video yesterday of the recording sessions showing off the different instruments that were used for the wide variety of sounds, like the music in Bowser's Kingdom which had a feudal Japan look, or the music from the Plaza part of the Luncheon Kingdom that sounded like something right out of Italy, and since the whole level was food-related, they used lots of kitchen utensils to make the actual music. Plus you have the whole Jump Up Superstar part which is probably one of my favorite videogame sequences ever. Nintendo's music has always just been next-level. Can't imagine how much fun it would have been to be a part of the soundtrack.

Speaking of Mario games, I'm a huge videogame music nerd and I think the music for Odyssey is some of the best in-game music I've heard. I was watching a Youtube video yesterday of the recording sessions showing off the different instruments that were used for the wide variety of sounds, like the music in Bowser's Kingdom which had a feudal Japan look, or the music from the Plaza part of the Luncheon Kingdom that sounded like something right out of Italy, and since the whole level was food-related, they used lots of kitchen utensils to make the actual music. Plus you have the whole Jump Up Superstar part which is probably one of my favorite videogame sequences ever. Nintendo's music has always just been next-level. Can't imagine how much fun it would have been to be a part of the soundtrack.

no question; everything about Mario games in particular is just so expertly done. i think the music and sound direction in general is underrated but critical to the experience

Nice. With the costumes but without the sex I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back