• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia - Juice and company juice Mako so hard

Where else should we walk other than The Veil? Have been to a good half dozen breweries in Richmond

Vasen is very good and like a block away from the Veil. Should be second on your list. I really like Strangeways, and its one of the less trafficked breweries in the area. Some of it is hit or miss because they experiment a lot.

Lol at that autocorrect. Can you tell I have been talking to people about Matt Gaetz?

Is that correct actually? I'm gonna be honest, I was hoping for gouda to be crushing palomas tonight too, but here we are

The internet is telling me now that this was correct. Good job me, knowing the english language

Really I'm just trying to get my post count up so that I can annoy people with pointless overnight posts. Its how we know mafia is back

I’m here too

Problem is we had this game dommed too early and Knight deserves better for modding and trying to get us back in it than just crushing the poor last maf soul

I’m here too

Problem is we had this game dommed too early and Knight deserves better for modding and trying to get us back in it than just crushing the poor last maf soul

I am on board with killing people for the lols to even this up. Gouda would be the funniest

Watching season 9 of survivor

Eliza’s rant at the last tribal council made the whole shitty season worth it

Now we’re talking

Monkey house all day baby

Elephants are cool

Pandas are mad overrated just bc they have humanoid expressions, they just sit there and eat bamboo all day

Monkeys are far more likely to do some really sweet shit

Watching season 9 of survivor

Eliza’s rant at the last tribal council made the whole shitty season worth it

No one responded to my question about Review before. Pancakes, Divorce, Pancakes was an elite 20 minutes of television.

Now we’re talking

Monkey house all day baby

Elephants are cool

Pandas are mad overrated just bc they have humanoid expressions, they just sit there and eat bamboo all day

Monkeys are far more likely to do some really sweet shit

I was just trying to set up a red pants joke that no one took

Haven’t seen it!

Too busy watching old Survivors

A great room at the National Zoo is the small mammal house

Some underrated animals like the fennec fox and the sand cat and awesome little shits like that

And who among us doesn’t love a big cat

Otters a fan favorite but they are a bit mercurial, you can wait all day for them to be cute and they just sleep and swim, or another time they fall asleep on their back while swimming or do some very cool flips and stuff

Alligators: boring

Snakes: boring

Gila monsters: yes please

Prairie dogs are worth a quick visit, paranoid maniacs

Penguins: I don’t know! Haven’t seen enough of them. My mind is not made up yet.

Back