• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lovers Mafia Game: 235 posts documenting the death of Mafia

Let’s tie it up so we can extend the day as long as possible so tejas doesn’t AA

I can't decide if I want tejas to miss another vote. It would be REALLY funny

What hte fuck is wrong with tihs week? Is it the reopening?

I place zero blame at the feet of no-shows. If their Monday has been anything like mine, then fuckin' shit, thanks for even signing up. I want to fucking suck start a 9mm right now.

This morning started with a non-funcitonal keyboard and now I have a replacement that is pretty much the equivalent of mako's mom (it's dogshit, but still does the job).

Townie, why aren't you voting for me?

Going with knight first because I don't know how someone could read the stream of consciousness from townie d1 and not think he was civ.

It's pretty weak but there isn't anything else

I read townie bad, but I was wrong. I'm civ, but I don't think you're wrong on Knight/Ryala/Gouda/Da order. Da probably AA's after I die on the 10am deadline. That could be the difference in win/lose unless he's mafia, which would mean that the game is dead again and I really don't want that.

***ryala***

20 minutes to deadline

knight - gouda, da, ryala
gouda - townie
ryala-knight

YTV- mako, tejas

Will be AA'd with a second missed vote: tejas, da, mako

Last edited:
knight - da, ryala
ryala-knight, gouda, townie

YTV- mako, tejas

lol at my phone straight up not letting me even fucking play this game. Back to back to back calls. Awesome.

Good luck, team.

wait i'm gonna switch out again so OT gives them an additional few min to vote

da

absolute clusterfuck i hope you're happy mako and tejas

knight - da, ryala
ryala-knight, gouda
da-townie

YTV- mako, tejas

kinda just wanna killshot knight for making EXCUSES

knight - da, ryala
ryala-knight, gouda
da-townie

YTV- mako, tejas

Does this mean that if Gouda is the badguy we striaght up lose regardless? because won't Townie/Tejas/Mako all die?

I fucking hope it's Mako. They deserve to lose by AA.

Back