• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lovers Mafia Game: 235 posts documenting the death of Mafia

@ryala I talked to Bill Frick and he said he guessed it was me because I'm the only Terp he knows that orders wine.

Did he spare me the embarrassment of rehashing the "how I know you" question?

haha well by talk I meant email but he laughed about it.

"well, we decide who to kill mainly. your friend and I are masons though, so we get to talk to each other. we also make mom jokes and make fun of each others jobs."

"well, we decide who to kill mainly. your friend and I are masons though, so we get to talk to each other. we also make mom jokes and make fun of each others jobs."

"there's also more homoeroticism than a viewing of the top gun volleyball scene in knight's basement"

Sorry all, had a crazy day yesterday. Atrium at work flooded because of a roof leak. I ended up on the roof in the rain most of afternoon plugging leaks

Sorry all, had a crazy day yesterday. Atrium at work flooded because of a roof leak. I ended up on the roof in the rain most of afternoon plugging leaks

I thought he promised no more floods.

Missed you. Sorry your side lost.

I have a Shameless theme game brewing in my head but I don't know if that was watched enough to be relevant.

the important thing is that we just keep talking about theme games without anyone pulling the trigger on one.

I pulled the trigga. Should be fun writing a theme for 7 players.

Back