• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lovers Mafia Game: 235 posts documenting the death of Mafia

I tried, and once again learned an important lesson

Never listen to gouda

Holy shit did I win

Did I lead mafia to the win despite nobody showing up and me barely having time? Wow.

Way to bring it home, Knight.

I am genuinely sorry to my team and to D14, I knew I shouldn’t have signed up and it appears i might have played my last mafia game for a while, the new schedule just doesn’t allow me sadly.

But I went out on a win so suck it nerds.

Yeah I was called into two emergency meetings today and spent the day arguing with my wife over who I want to hire for this job vs who she wants to hire so I seriously sucked today. Sorry 14 and civs.

I mean no need to apologize to me, I just modded. I’m more sad that it appears interest/time to play mafia is at an all time low than that a game I modded went poorly

I say we give it another shot after the holiday weekend.

I say we give it another shot after the holiday weekend.

I think this is a good idea. A big theme game is overdue, maybe with more lead up time we can get a larger group together.

@ryala I talked to Bill Frick and he said he guessed it was me because I'm the only Terp he knows that orders wine.

How shall we comfort ourselves the murderers of all murderers?
What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives?
Who will wipe this blood off us what water is there for us to clean ourselves?
What festivals of atonement?

I can't rep townie rn but I loved this post so much

Back