• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Lovers Mafia Game: 235 posts documenting the death of Mafia

OT starts now between knight and ryala, RNG ends it at 4:42 if it doesn't end sooner

NOBODY FUCKING MOVE

Unless it's tejas, then you should move you big giant idiot

townie I give you permission to hammer ryala in 9 minutes

I'm vanilla civ. If one of the AA's show up, kill me instead of Ryala if you dont' have a read. Doctor could still save this disaster.

how about knight, cause he's making EXCUSES

How shall we comfort ourselves the murderers of all murderers?
What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives?
Who will wipe this blood off us what water is there for us to clean ourselves?
What festivals of atonement?

Ryala (vanilla civ) has been voted to be killed by the town

Tejas (Town Lover) and mako (vanilla civ) have both been murdered by me for not playing the game

Townie (Town Lover) has killed himself because tejas died and because he witnessed this game

Gouda is murdered by the mafia.

Game over, knight, bym and gooner lose less than everybody else

Favorite stat: I had the second most posts in the game. Townie at #1, so he's the real winner here

Like, I don't even wanna post about spiking the football. It feels dirty as balls. I thought about being all silly and going full Rickey Henderson as a joke, but ...ugh.

Thanks for running, D14.

Back