• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Totally Unofficial 2021 European Championship Thread (NWT)

KdB is so good. And Lukaku with a nice role in the buildup for both goals too.

you kinda start thinking "Belgium is kinda overrated" and then arguably the best player in the world steps on and it's like oh yeah

their defense is still suspect AF and, I believe, will be their undoing in the knockout rounds.

France is the best team in the tournament, for me, and it is a pretty sizeable gap to the 2nd best team.

We missed so many chances. KDB was a huge difference maker, but honestly it wouldn't have mattered if we'd taken the chances we had. We played really well.

France is the best team in the tournament, for me, and it is a pretty sizeable gap to the 2nd best team.

Agree. Germany, Italy, Belgium, England, Portugal all capable of making noise, but all a couple notches below France. Could see this France side making a WC18-Euro21-WC22 run similar to Spain’s Euro08-WC10-Euro12 run

We missed so many chances. KDB was a huge difference maker, but honestly it wouldn't have mattered if we'd taken the chances we had. We played really well.

Do you have Danish heritage? I thought you had German ancestors for some reason

what a miss by Memphis

yikes. if xG puts that chance at anything under a 0.9 then it's nonsense. I don't care if the ball was a bit high... it was a damn tap-in.

This Holland side won't get past the QFs. They just aren't very good. I've been more impressed with Ukraine than them and yes, I realize Holland beat Ukraine.

Slovakia is a sneaky solid team. I wouldn't want to draw them in the R16 if I was a big football nation. Ham-SICK! is just so fluid out there. Love his game.

That run from Isak was beautiful, too bad he couldn't beat the keeper.

Penalty to Sweden. Good combination play by Sweden to get behind the defense where the Slovak keeper took out the attacker.

1-0 Sweden and the group just shifted dramatically.

Back